National Service Provider Official Rating System

Here’s a pretty big one in New York I’ve worked with
[COLOR=#1F497D][FONT=Calibri]Global Facility Management & Construction, Inc

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Has anyone dealt with or heard of BOSS Facility Services Inc out of NY?

[MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION]

W Services - anyone have dealings with this company?

I just got a call from a national janitorial service named “W Services” owned by Matthew Whelan.

Never heard of these folks before and I don’t think they’ve been around terribly long. After dealing with NEST and being ripped off by them I am leery of new njs. Has anyone else dealt with this company before? They sent a “Contractor Package” that has the most things to sign I’ve ever seen. Besides the usual contract, there’s another page to have notarized, you’re supposed to send them a list of your employees with their address, ss#, photo, copy of their I-9. All of that is very personal info that could be used for identity theft and I will not give that out. So I was hoping for some input on them.

Thanks!

@Ariella

Hi there… No I dont think I have ever heard of them… Anyone else?

This may help answer your question about the I-9. USCIS - Subcontractors, Independent Contractors, and Affiliates

Great info! Would love to see the outcome of the poll.

Any comments on this company? They are contacting me to do some work

Kael

Clear Solutions

[MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION] Where can I see the results of these surveys?

Yeah, they have some really great accounts. Microsoft, Disneyland, and a few others.

They’re like any other NSP, looking for lowest prices…they’ll pretty much tell you what they’re gonna spend…

Depending on who your rep is, you can negotiate within reason.

They never miss a payment, they’re never late in paying.

BUT…

they have a process that’s a pain in the tail bone.

Gotta call in when you’re on site…New York Time…
Gotta get a store stamp and signature from a manager of course…
Gotta call out when you’re done.

Don’t sound like too much of a hassle, but some of the accounts were at a mall with stupid security regulations for service providers.

I had or whoever was doing it had to first go to the guards window, wait in line, give them your drivers license so they will give you a badge, then go park, then go to your job…do what they want you to do etc…then go back to the guard, get your license, and race off for your next job.

It would not be so bad if it didn’t have to be done before 9am.

Or there were more than that ONE account at little hitler’s nazi mall.

So that 50 or 80 bucks that sounded pretty good before, turned into a job NOBODY wanted to do. I lost money on that unless I did it myself. Even then…
I hated to do it too!

They are a good NSP tho. Not their fault that the mall is the way it is.

That was good money for a store front job. 6 days a week, they wanted to do it 7 days a week.

I quit after about 4 months.

Thanks for the helpful information. I really appreciate it!

Kael

Clear Solutions

Anyone work with [B]TNT Strategic Facility Incorporated[/B]? I’ve gotten a couple requests from them for storefront work.

Any new updates to this list @Chris.
Is there a survey results list available any where that i/we can review?

The reason i ask im looking for the nsp’s that carries mattress firm and rite aid contracts.

Jani-King?..hate those guys

Kyle was that reply to my question?

I didnt see anything about Jani-King talked about yet… I use to get calls from them a lot. They tried to screw me on so many accounts

1 Like

Thats the beauty of threads like this we get to see the way certain company’s run their show.

I havent added any in a while but I will get the list updated.

Thanks Chris.

Post edited.

SMS Assist is another