Need Help with the new forum?

That worked, thanks! I did enjoy the trip down memory lane though. I can’t believe how long I’ve been on this forum. I must be getting old!

1 Like

We all are Steve. We all Are :slight_smile:

Don’t care for the new forum layout. I doubt I will use it much. This dog too old. Good luck to the future

Give it a chance. I promise you it will grow on you. I hated it at first but after a couple of days of use it all clicked with me.

I guess I’m not the only one

Youll use it and youll love it

1 Like

I’ll get used to it and I’m sure it’ll be great. Bumblebee and JCinNJ just reminded me that I am committed to not getting stuck in my ways as I get older. Life is about changing and growing. A lot of people hated Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and numerous other computer program layouts at first and yet they remain today stronger than ever. Hey Chris, remember when you and I were the only forum members using twitter and it was just text messages back then? Alex wouldn’t join back then for some reason, haha.

We just upgraded the mixer/sound system at our church to a digital system that can be run from an iPad and has a million lights, switches, sliders, buttons, settings, functions, and gadgets that I don’t even know what a 1/3 of them do. So far I have spent hours reading, watching videos, learning and practicing because I will not be defeated by new things as I get older.

3 Likes

@Chris

Will the iOS apps get an update as well? Recent post are not updated, and when I tab on a post it says: “Oops… Network error. Refresh to retry.”

I see that there’s a few bugs in the web version; such as I can’t use the search function. I am sure these will get worked out in the days to come. I like the new platform!

Hi there!

We have shut down the app altogether. If you book mark the site to your phone’s home screen, you will see it uses the same icon as the app. I believe the mobile version gives users a better experience than the app. More about that here: http://windowcleaner.com/t/delete-your-wcr-app/35151/4

Yes, we are going to be rolling out our Google powered search that we had on the old forum. We are just waiting on everything to cache up.

I’m glad you like it!

Speed will increase substantially soon as well.

1 Like

Stuck in your ways old timer. Dang man !!! Are you using a WFP yet ?? :). I know I know nose to glass . Lol

Old dogs, new tricks - bla bla bla

now it worked,

thanks

How do you quote someone?

Steve this is one of my favorite features. Highlight any snippet of text from anywhere and hit the quote button that pops up.

1 Like

That’s funny… almost like a play on words.

Catch Up
Cache Up
Ketchup

See what I did there :smile:
And its done - and things are officially fast!

1 Like

I’m really starting to like this!

1 Like

Hey chris , did we loss all out old likes ?

Do the old private groups still exist? If so, how do you get there?

@GenaroGuzman - Yes unfortunately all old likes have been blown out to accommodate for the new system.