Negative SEO against my site-Help Please

I’ve wondered why my site has been going down the toilet and I think I found out one of the reasons why…

Every time a new link pops up for my site, I get notified about it. Recently was notified about a funny looking one on a website that was clearly spam (link farm). Then about 5 minutes ago I get another one. I got a ton of links from sites that it shouldn’t be on.

Alex, Jared…anyone…I remember a while ago there used to be a disavow tool for this type of thing. Does anyone know where that is, and if its gone by now, how do I go about dealing with this?

Here are the links:

marcelin.co
and this one too

quickquality.com.pe

Heres what my notice looked like:

quickquality.com.pe

Elite Window Washing provides professional window cleaning services for commercial and residential structures of all sizes throughout San Diego …

12 days ago

WEB

marcelin.co

… contact four,executive window cleaning omaha diamond ne cleaner classic gutter elite,window washing maids more elite cleaning omaha ne nz djs.

Every website out there is going to have a handful of garbage links pointing at it.

This isn’t negative SEO, and it won’t affect your website’s performance.

It is simply bots crawling your website and spitting out mumbo jumbo in the hopes that someone will stumble across the page and click an affiliate link.

I’ll tell you what is tanking your rankings tho… whoever rebuilt your website in 2017 took out a lot of important local on page SEO factors. For example - there is no mention of San Diego in your title, description, H1-H3 tags or images. That’s instant SEO death.

1 Like

However, you are showing up in the SERPs #8 globally for “window cleaning articles”

I don’t know how to say this in a nice way… fire your current guy and have someone who isnt full of isht handle your website.

3 Likes

Thanks big Chris! Thats quite a relief man. I appreciate your time that you took to get that info man. I owe you one brotha. Thank you.

2 Likes