New from SE Michigan!

Hi, part time newbie from Lake Orion, MI. I’m only doing 1 day a week right now and we almost immediately booked every available day until August. This past weekend, we really jumped in the deep end with a 4 story commercial. Went well, already got a 5 star review on it. Not bad for 8 weeks in the business :slight_smile: So we’re already on the, so…what’s next question? I need a WFP, probably 1st order of business. Then, we need to hire someone, but there is the concern of 1. Finding someone that can do quality work on their own and 2. Keeping them busy. So, a lot of work ahead on this road, but off to a good start!

Welcome!
You sure did jump right in.
I didn’t even own a ladder for a few years. That was cheap and stupid in retrospect, but I got really good at pole work early on:smile:

Hi Dan!

Thank you. Boy, that job sure wasn’t without some worries. I took a gamble and came out ok. Speaking of pole work, thats where I’m struggling. Overall my technical skills have to get much better. I wind up detailing everything. I’m s-l-o-w-l-y getting better :slight_smile:

Looks like you’re off to a good start. :+1:t2: