New Navigation

Hi guys

We are going to be testing some new navigation on the mobile version of the forum over the next 2 weeks or so. If something behaves weird, please let me know about it in this thread. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Chris.

1 Like

I thought the mobile version was n longer available?

I keep getting this error.

2 Likes

Just hit no, it’ll hide in the background.

Warning - Warning - Nav Bar changes are coming to the forum. Brace yourselves. Remember it will all be ok & you will eventually get used to it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Chris

1 Like

I wanted to mention that, but I couldn’t find this thread…because the search bar was gone. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Also my mobile is now requiring me to scroll all the way to the top of any given thread to access my “avatar button” functions.

Also I can’t hide this text box while I’m typing a reply.

4 Likes

I feel bad for you for the crap you’re about to go through :scream: Updates and changes are never a fun process!

1 Like

All I keep getting is this -

1 Like

Oh wait that was the boss She must have hacked my computer cause every where I go I see that

Hi :slight_smile:

Please try clearing your browser cache. I tried to force a cache refresh but some users might need to manually clear their browser cache before seeing the searchbar again.

3 Likes

Ok so to get back to the main forum page just click the window cleaner logo next to the search bar. Before I had to scroll all the way up to see the green logo

Also the search bar just showed up when I opened a new browser Thanks

1 Like

@Samuel @whitehorse67 this advice works. :wink:

Changes look
good @Chris. Only thing is I can’t see the top line of this post. Otherwise the new nav bar is nice.

Things will definitely look weird or broken if you haven’t killed your cache. We have been playing with the new nav for a few months behind the scenes. Its all expiremental at this point. This is a small step towards migrating all of our web properties under the WindowCleaner.com umbrella.

Step 1 - was getting the forum over.
Step 2 - is the new universal nav
Step 3 … & 4 coming later this year. Universal login, store upgrade and some other neat stuff.

1 Like

Give it a chance it will likely grow on you as we make further refinements to it over the next week.

Thanks

2 Likes