New Screw in Quick Release Connection

[SIZE=3]Just screw it in then you have a quick release connection for your brushes to your angle adapter.

[/SIZE][SIZE=4]New Screw in Quick Release Connection WFP Brush To Angle Adapter[/SIZE]

//youtu.be/nlPHgm03MVc

WindowCleanerBloke’s channel - YouTube[HR][/HR]

Cool tool! I like that!!

i want two!

.</SPAN>

[SIZE=3]The angle adapter on the brush has a shorten arm as you can see.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Of cause the other angle adapter is a standard one with the screw on quick connection on it.

[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Herman is that thing just as steady as the normal screw thread or a or even a little wobblier weaker or is just as strong ?

Do you use that your self when doing WFP ? what is it like when using it… is it quicker easier better whats your honest opinion .

Thanks John

if its just as strong then this surely is better than the current connection of a screw thread…

[SIZE=3]This connection feels more solid where the brush is that it has no sort of wobble on it.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Where it is screwed on the angle adapter it has been tighten on the end using a spanner it is a fixture.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Nether end are going to slip off or turn.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

And as you might notice using those flip fast type thingies now hold the angle adapter together. [/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Found that where put on correctly it really strengthen the joint.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Good thing is that if your changing brushes do it in seconds.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Commination of all these changes.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Has strengthen the whole set up at the end of the pole IMO. [/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

I want one or rather 2 !!! when ? how ? how much ?..this is a " null nummer " …Have you got pay pal Herman??

i want to buy the flat washer off you and those quick releases… why dont you make 50 up and send them to chris . ime sure he could sell them … or would it be too much work ?.. but seriously i need both these items . are you up for it ?

That looks like it is your best one yet - it would be a real addition to us WFPers.

I think I could probably incorporate something like this into a standard brush socket - I’ll look into it.

(see I do pay attention!):wink:

Lost your money there Herman. Not to trounce on you, but didn’t I tell you when you asked me on the UK forum around 4/5 months a go with this idea about my fit-all connectors - that I wasn’t releasing my connector ideas because some company would just come along & steal the idea. Can’t blame Alex though, if it’s up there in the public domain - it’s anyones.*

[SIZE=3]Yes Karl, know what you are saying.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Once it’s out there every one can manufacture these things.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Hopefully Alex does not wait until some body else bring them out. [/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

There are many more innovations that will not be put up, that will change the way window cleaning is done.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Said before if they are interested send a private message.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

And take it from there.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Why would they send a private message? All the details are in the video/photos. No company would share the profits. That’s why I mentioned to Shaun Gavin that we need an inventors co-op group where ideas & investments could get to a starting ground fairly without others coming along & just snatching the ideas & leaving the little man with nothing. I read a lot of continuing problems on the wfp side on this & other forums that I’ve solved already - only I can’t put them up, because they are snatched away with no credit given.

Difficult thing to set up an inventors forum - but a good idea for very technical products.

With fittings like these though it is very difficult to get any real IPO protection on them as they are modifications of joint connections that can be found in many other products. This would be the real problem for an Inventors Co-op as unless the idea had the ability to have a Utility Patent taken out on it there would be little way of guaranteeing profit for its members.

A lot of our clients bring us ideas quite openly in the hope that we will use the idea and get the product they want made into production. This is exactly what happened with the swivel Resi-Neck that we make. Two of our clients spent the best part of 2 years nagging me to look at this idea even sending me versions they had made up. After about 2 years I gave in and made something similar - was it worth it? Not yet - We will have to continue selling them for about another 18-24 months before we even cover the moulding costs, but it does mean that clients get the parts they want - in turn this is good for business overall.

Once something hits YouTube and the Forums it has gone public so no form of proper IPO can be attained. Members of an Inventors Co-op would have to be very careful about even talking about concepts with others unless they had signed confidentiality agreements - we have signed these several times when clients have presented ideas to us - not that we ended up using these ideas either due to lack of profitability in the idea (even a good idea can make no money) or just that in our opinion the idea was unworkable.

With this idea, He-Man has been nagging for someone to pay attention and at last I have! Whether my version will be exactly what He-Man wants I do not know, but hopefully it will be a start in the right direction. I will probably just get a few moulds made and then see if it is worth expanding the idea and spending more money on moulds. Hopefully given a little time I can make a range of fittings and adapaters that do exactly what He-Man would like.

[SIZE=3]Alex,[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Know to make any type innovation object be it small large or what ever. [/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

You have to try the tool then make changes to make it more workable.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Along with using the right materials the list goes on.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

If you want to incorporate the quick connect in you brush is a plus.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

However then you may encounter other problems.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

So long as it is picked up before making a mould.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Any way you know all this.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

It would be interesting to see how it works out for you. [/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Most of the tools that have been put up on You Tube for every body if they make money off it, good on them![/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Most of these were made 10 years ago and still be used because they work.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Have many others as well that are being used now.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Oh Alex, [/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

It,s not what I like or want, you can do what ever you want. [/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

As said before it will be interesting to see how it works for you.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]
If you choose to incorporate, the quick connect within the brush.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Karl,[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Thank you for your concern it is much appreciated. [/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

There are many more devices contraptions ideas they (Manufacture) might be interested in that is already developed.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Or they might of worked it out already.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

As you already know most of the ideas are revolved around being able to hold things like handles, connecting tools on pole and other tools etc.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

So you might be right just let them work it out for them self’s.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

The difficult thing with window cleaning is that it is such a niche market & even if I went through “crowd funding” I think it would be difficult to come up with 100 quid for my own designs. Even so, if anyone wants to have the best wfp brush head that turns all glass hydrophillic, uses less water & many other functions - show your interest - this is the best brush head I’ve ever used. Myself & Jeff Brimble have been playing with it for 5/6 years & rarely use anything else. *

You are right these connectors are in multiple tools & as such they need no patent as this particular spring-clip has none. I’ve been using these for a while & although my design is different, I can connect to any thread on the market - at the top or bottom of a connector on a gooseneck (if need be) & back again. So there is no limit to any head or thread. This came about by wanting to use trad’ tools as well as wfp tools on my poles & also for cleaning very difficult windows (over brick walls under metal railings or complete 180 degree turns. It can all be done if you sit down & put your thinking cap on.

[SIZE=3]Karl,[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Agree on all points.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

All the things that have been put up on show are only basic prototypes.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

So if you are inclined to make one you can.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

However there’s more to it then you see.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Nothing is very technical in relation to a good idea.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

It is all common sense and a good imagination.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Although you can make it sound very technical.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

As for universal thread adapter which fits many size threads.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

Is possible maybe somebody else has already one is or patenting the concept.?

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]Anyway Karl, think all we can do it wait and see.[/SIZE]</SPAN>[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

I made them a long time a go Herman - as I explained to you on the other forum, I didn’t want to release the idea because they go with the brush head. But now I can take any size pole & add any connection to fit any tool.

[SIZE=3]So Karl,

When are we going to see these on the market?

[/SIZE]

Once I get an interested party.

Gooseneck is on the pole first.</SPAN>

This way there is not that much pressure on the angle adapter holding the brush.</SPAN>

Have two more goosenecks one slightly shorter the other about 12 inches longer for deeper ledgers.</SPAN>

WindowCleanerBloke’s channel - YouTube