New T-Shirt. What is your uniform?

Black T shirt

Emerald t-shirt with white stitched logo on front… nothing fancy. Yours look good. Might stain easy?

They look good, I like Chris’s idea black it will show less dirt and make the letters and logo pop.

1 Like

To me
The only people who wear a uniform are those who serve the public and U.S. of A.
I.e. Police , firemen, armed forces.
Everyone else just wears work cloths.
This is what I wear to do work

*** i am racially insensitive. I am culturally controversial .
I am not politically correct and I wear this with pride. I can give a fat babies dick if you don’t like me (r.m.)
Cleaning Windows is Just My Job, Not My Life…

This is what I wear to do work…

I am not politically correct and I wear this with pride. I can give a fat babies dick if you don’t like me (r.m.)

[MENTION=3025]pagliachi[/MENTION] when does your grandson (helper) get his work shirt?

[MENTION=3968]JACKINAUSTIN[/MENTION]
To be honest
I JUST ordered him a work shirt on Monday.
Worked with me over the weekend and he has paid his dues and now it’s time to graduate to a (tatatataaaaa)
WORK SHIRT!!!
Pax

…and electricians, plumbers, Best Buy employees, airline crews, UPS and FedEx crews…the list goes on. Good advertising space too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

True, lighter colors show stains more. I usually wear black, blue, or grey whicking shirts, but for doing quotes and canvassing neighborhoods a little extra advertisement couldn’t hurt. With the design I could get away with black T’s though.

You have to be part of “the brotherhood”. Clip is 17:00 to 17:40. (Apologies for the high pitch audio. It appears the video was sped up slightly. Listen closely, it’s hilarious)

//youtu.be/ApKS_SGI_9Q

Sorry, @JaredAI…

To tell the truth
A shirt is a terrible place to “advertise”
One should be marketing , not advertising anyway, but that’s a story for another day.
It’s close to impossible to find your view counts, your roi, with shirt “ad”
The day has long gone where one can slap thier names on a shirt and call it advertising. Unfortunately, ( good for the informed folks) a lot still think this is GREAT ADVERTIDING.
When was the last time you saw a name on a back of a shirt and ran off to call them???
The last time I noticed shirt marketing I was stareing at a Bud Girl.
And the name was on the front
And I got a miller light.
Not saying a name on the back does not have its place.
Long time ago while living on the coast I had a huge condo clean where I had to have a couple helpers.
They had on tshirts with name on back more for identafaction factor than marketing.
People do not walk up to one because what words on your back.
They talk to one because of what they are doing.

In work clothes
I really don’t see where stains are such a big issue unless one is just slopping crap around.
Then it don’t matter what color your shirt is.
Pax

All good points. But I think the term “advertising” was taken too singularly directional. IMO it makes a good accompaniment to advertising which would be your Branding. That being what people see on your business cards, invoices, marketing materials AND shirt. It is just another option to make a visual presence of your company. Not the one thing that would cause someone to stop in their tracks and write down your information.

[MENTION=2940]Garry[/MENTION]
I stand corrected sir…
I keep thinking of branding as
That hot metal they sear into cows.
Must be the Damn Texan in me.
Peace

HAHA…There is branding, and then there is :::BRANDING:::. I certainly choose one over the other. Peace back at ya’ brother.

1 Like

yellow polo shirt and a black baseball hat both with my company logo for identification purposes.

see avatar.

Boy howdy
I do miss the "far Side"
Pax

I don’t have a specific uniform for work. I just make sure to always make an effort to look Clean Cut/presentable

But honestly I have been looking into ordering some t-shirts after I seen a commercial by custom ink on the TV. Has anyone ever ordered from them. What was the quality like?