New to car dealership....help

Well guys, I got the dealership. I got $400 for the initial clean and $250/ Qtr. I can prob get it done in 3-4 hrs with help from a worker (my daughter). Im not sure it feels like the price is right on my end, but, the manager that hired me has 2 more dealerships with service depts right next door to this first one and if I do a good job (which I dont do anything less than exceptional) Ill get those other accounts as well.

I would charge $800 for 100 panes of single story glass on a resi, so maybe thats why it doesnt feel right.

Thanks for the words of wisdom, everyone.

I use a water fed pole at this dealer and i can do it very quickly. Exterior only, 279 panes, monthly. Im done in less than 3 hours. At the begining it was close to five hours but once you have it squared away is just removing dust and some fingerprints. Dont hesitate to give a good price it becomes easier when its just maintenance.

Tharsys Window Cleaning LLC Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

Did you give him a monthly price ?
I don’t think I ever herd of a dealership going quarterly.
I have dealerships that go weekly, bi-weekly , and monthly of course

Look the good news is you got your foot in the door the price or the service doesn’t have to stay there . Sell sell sell it !!!
Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

Car dealership wash and wipe right first shot remember detailing is extra amd more time for you 2 over there. Another note i ran into alot of customers who mention that if i do good i get the rest of course i am I’m awesome at what i do but then i got over board ans did every dam thing to dusting the welcome mat lmao but hey i got it but i didnt have to do all that dam proud of it but they kept expecting that. Alright champ congrats though your in.

jimmyswcs

Yes, I gave them a monthly price also. He seemed like he wanted to go monthly but stuck to his original decision of quarterly for now. I think ill be able to change it to monthly later on. I’ll get the other buildings under my belt and see if I can do exterior only monthly and do ext/ int quarterly…see how that flies.