New to car dealership....help

First time bidding on a car dealership, asking for some thoughts and pricing it out as a quarterly and what tools would you use if you didn’t have a wfp.
100 panes in and out
Some panes have that vinyl sunscreen on the outside.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Price wise, if it’s truly 100 panes, I’d be at $250/quarterly.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

Would be a good job, I need to get after more dealerships myself.

It is truly, exactly, 100 panes. Would you just pole what you can’t reach? What would you use?

Why quarterly is this what there asking for ? Yes you would use a stick for that. Also have a fixiclamp with a scrim that will help detail those top edges. . Give them a price for monthly also even if they didn’t ask for it.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

Quarterly was mentioned, so ill give them a quote for it, but I hope they take the monthly. Creating the bid now so we’ll see what happens.

I do it opposite: pane count * price tells me how long it should take. Also gives me an idea how long a newbie would take.

Some route jobs get me 100 per hour, others 75.

I think if I did it by hire long it would take me, I’d be a lot lower.

Sent from my Panasonic VCR. Please set the clock before responding.

Probably around $900 initial and then $765 quarterly

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Ya Good luck with that !

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Hey JWALL, thanks for this post, and thanks to everyone else who gave all the great advice. After reading, I gave a call to some of the dealerships in my area and am going to be on my way to meeting with three of them this morning for a proposal.

Would it be okay to get the information on what they want done, then bring it back to my “office” and submit the proposal via e-mail to them? WCRA has a dealership proposal sheet that I’ve already updated with my logo and information which I was going to use.

Lol, one of my crews is doing a similar one as we speak!

Don’t get me wrong Larry ( you maniac :laughing:). If your getting those prices … God Bless ya!

I would shoot for higher prices if its out of the working area though. Not that high though… Well maybe. :ghost:

I am doing s house tomorrow 8am exterior 250.00. 2 hours . So … You do have to push the envelope sometimes :!

Just wondering . Did you ever get your money from that sub job
Reason why I thought of it. I just got a phone call on a job I sub they cancelled. First thing I did was sent out an email to say stop service.
It’s that simple.

No way anyone is paying that price out here in california.

Yes they will.

I did actually, although my collections agency took part of it.

I quoted a job the other day, more than twice other estimates. He thought it was crazy high but I explained the value my company brings to the table, and that is what we charge. He called today and booked.