New to Sales & Estimates not this Forum!

Introducing my Partner to the forum that inspired me to do greater things with my life!
Chris told me once that window cleaning was in my blood!:smiley: I do better finding the jobs and leaving the actual cleaning to my partner Joe and his crews. sales and Customer Service are in my blood Chris!:D:D:D I am glad to be back and am still inspired by all the change that has happened here!

[B]Contrary to your website’s information:[/B]

[I]TIP: It’s important to understand that you must not use a razor blade on dry glass to remove paint or other over-spray! This will scratch the surface and you’ll either have to:

a) Live with the mistake - free but, painful
b) Have the scratched glass professionally buffed - somewhat costly
c) Replace the glass completely - extremely costly
d) Take the proper steps to ensure you take the paint off the glass without marring it’s finish.

[/I][B]A dry scraper in proper condition will not scratch glass.[/B]

[B]In addition, your reference to GANA is ill-advised from my perspective as a professional window cleaner:[/B]

[I]GANA’s, Glass Association of North America, cautions against excessive razor blade use:

One of the common mistakes made by non-glass trades people, including glass cleaning contractors, is their use of razor blades or other scrapers on a large portion of the glass surface. Using 2, 3, 4, 5 inch and larger blades to scrape a window clean carries a large probability for causing irreparable damage to glass.[/I]

[B]You make no mention of excessive fabricating debris as the real issue.[/B]

Oh, and welcome.

Great Welcome Larry! I will let Joe know of your concerns! I am sure he will return the comment!