New to WFP

where the hell does that aboot thing come from i’ve heard anyone say it except you 'mericans trying to sound like canadians!! ??

1 Like

He liked it so much, that when it started oozing out stank,
he chose to hit up someone OTHER than the vendor he bought it from.

Incidentally who were the first two people to offer advice? :unamused:

No need to try to put me in my place.
My place is where its always been… we all jump around licking our bawlz…
boasting about how “our service sets apart from the rest.”

• well here ya go… proof.
    John and Chris, trying to make shit right.

And, wait…
We never heard the OTHER vendor’s answer to the inquiry.

• did they even receive the inquiry?

Probably not, because the “goto” for questions/advice/help is here.

2 Likes

Um ok?I don’t even know what your talking about.no ones trying to put you in any place,and who said that john and Chris wasn’t trying to make anything right?guess what if I have questions about ANY equipment I come here and ask the guys here I don’t call my vendor or someone else that is the point of a forum is it not?the rest about jumping and licking bawlz and our service sets us apart I have no idea what your talking about man

1 Like

And I respect that as I respect what you and all the others say.my only point was no one should be criticized because they bought equipment elsewhere like I said maybe he found a killer deal on that system,maybe its the system that he wanted and wcr didn’t have it.I wasn’t trying to put anyone in any place.as for his response I honestly don’t know what he’s saying or talking about.didn’t mean no offense to no one and I apologize if anyone felt attacked by it

3 Likes

I am NOT respectable! :grin:

I talk pretty abrasive, Im not nearly as nasty as I seem.

Long story short, these guys, this place are probably the best thing
to happen to window cleaners since the invention of the strip washer.

And some are lucky, (killer deal or not) they aren’t as abrasive as I am.

1 Like

To bad some dont use it like they should.

YES you are, you been walking this campus for a long time. :sunglasses:

Hey guys,
Love the site, and all the info I get here. I know this is an older topic, but thought it was most relative.
Now please don’t exile me, but I have been looking to get into the WFP game. I for sure want to shop
here on Window Cleaning Resource… buuut ABC is offering the Phaser set up, with a 35ft hybrid pole
and pump, and 100ft of hose for $1700. Can anyone please tell me this is a bad deal, and point me in a
comparible direction? I was leaning towards the Xero-Pure for $1900, but the pole I think is Aluminum, and it doesn’t state how long. and no pump. or extra hose.

Keep in mind I am only 3 years into my business, so I am doing “OK” but not wanting to through around money, hence why the phaser looks like a good deal. Thanks all.

Get out of here!!!

J/K so the Xero comes with a glass fiber 18’ pole. BUT we can also do the EZ Pure with a 40’ pole for $1,568.18. Just sayin!!

1 Like

ITrust me when I say this (sorry in advance for screaming :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) STAY AWAY FROM ABC WFP PRODUCTS!!!

Myself and others have experienced nothing but trouble from their products. Personally, I had one of their R.O. tubes blow up on me at a job (before I knew better).

You’re better off spending a little more on quality products from Xero, Tucker, or Unger. I personally like the Tucker line as I have been at @RHG_Products shop and have met everyone there. They stand behind their products.

Make sure you visit here:

https://waterfed.equipment/product/tucker-carbon-fiber/

3 Likes

Get a Xero Pure and upgrade the pole. You definitely will NOT be throwing your money away.

I have two Xero Pure’s and I haven’t had one single problem with them, my oldest being on its third season.

Abcs water fed pole line is a joke . Looks like something that should be sold at toys r us. Get your self something with quality , I have a xero pure and it’s a solid tool. I personally believe it’s under priced , made in the USA

2 Likes

haha I agree with you :slight_smile:

Thanks guys,
I have the xero-pure cued up in my cart, just waiting to do finances with the wife. I would rather spend more money on good customer service, and a good quality product. I mean this is my families income we are talking about here. You guys rock!

1 Like