New Trailer Finally Done!

Been working on this for about two weeks straight and I think I am finally finished.
I sold my truck this winter and was going to get a van, but I couldn’t find one that either was not way over priced or beat to death. So I bought a trailer instead.
Please feel free to make suggestions, I was going to mention that but the video cut off right at the end. If you see something I have set up wrong or a way to make it better please pass it along. Thanks
Joe

4 Likes

You have a very nice set up! I like how you have everything in place to keep you super efficient!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

1 Like

Give you advise really !!’ You are so organized I wanna punch myself.

Very nice !!! Good luck with your new rig.

I guess my only small suggestion if it even matters any . Is put your ball valve on a whip line. They say that is the area where you would get blow outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Great setup, really like the roller for hose management under the floor. Bonus points for the “soap light”.

Good idea. I am assuming with an enclosed trailer it could get messy really fast. Thanks
Joe

Love the way you plumb the window washing solution . I’m def doing something like that .

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

He could probably sell set up trailers like that!

1 Like

Haha. My new winter gig.

Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Brilliant, you are one organized dude! I really like those shelves you obviously made.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Now I just need to get out and make some money.
Joe

Dang!!! U got a lot of money in that shelving system. I have priced that kind of plywood especially that grade of plywood. That is super sweet. Defiantly some great ideas joe. Would love to steal some of those ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, that is the most organised set up I have ever seen! If your work is as good as your trailer set up skills look out. Very impressive. Have a great season

You said it!
Thanks a lot. Now I have to completely tear apart what I thought was a pretty good van setup and start over. Yeah thanks, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Very well thought out and beautifully organized, good work!

Dude !! After watching that video I went outside look in my van , an just shook my head.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments, I have been wanting to do this for a very long time. I am looking forward to getting a few jobs under my belt with the trailer and seeing what works and what doesn’t. I am sure there will be plenty of changes.
Joe

Yeah that was pretty much me all day. I can honestly say I was somewhat depressed today. At first I thought it was because I ended up having to do a job on Sunday but then I realized it’s because I had to work out of such a crappy unorganized van.
Same one that I was quite proud of last week.

Thanks for the laugh this morning :slight_smile:

That dam bubba :slight_smile: ya knowwwww

1 Like

To be honest I only commented on this to keep up with that video so I can steal his ideas.
I did a van remodel this year but mine sucks now compared to that.
I guess I can always improve.