New Trailer

Let me suggest that whatever wrap you put on there you think about effectiveness rather than cool factor. I have a 6x12 enclosed thats a full wrap on it and its HUGE looking as well. However, I branded my business name more than the services I offer. Tons of people see me in town and know my company name well, but everytime im at the gas station they ask me what I do. Its important to brand your business name don’t get me wrong, but its equally if not more important to advertise your services. Heres a pic of mine before and after.

Can they not read, so they have to ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

good call.

vehicle advertising priorities:

1. service offered
  2. phone number
  3. web address
  4. logo/company name

i can personally attest to the effectiveness of this system

Its tough for people who have never had a big wrap and their excited about getting something that looks cool. I was the same way. But if I did it over again, I’d do it WAY different. The order you said is perfect

Nice trailer! I have a similar one with a drop-down tailgate and side entrance. How do you plan to vent your unit? Also I would highly recommend durabak liner for the floor and at least 2 foot up on the walls. I did the same thing in my trailer and it’s holding up very well.

Our wraps look like this. Gets us work all the time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I just picked up my trailer from the graphics shop, so I thought I would revive this thread. I kinda wish I would have read this first, I might have changed things a little bit, but I am still very happy with it. Let’s hope it gets me some business. What do you guys think?

Did you ever buy that mobile home?

Looks good bro !! I like it !

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

i think it looks really nice. i’m sure it will pay for itself in no time.

How much does a trailer wrap cost? I have been thinking about it since I am sick of unloading my truck all the time and it would be nice to have my PW with me on a day like today when I could have easily up sold a quick exterior wash.

Depends on the size of the trailer. This is a 5x8 trailer, and I had quotes from $1200 - $1500. I have a friend that owns a sign shop and he did it for cost, which was less than half of what I was quoted.

Nick Chase
Pacific Pro Cleaning Services
Bakersfield CA

Sent from my iPad using WCR

Yea once you get a van or trailer you will never want to go back to anything else

Looked @ this last week, guy wanted 4 g’s.
Noticed dents on upper topside after I took this photo, aluminum’s only 16 gauge.

guy that is to much you can buy that new for that price I would give him 2gs

Absolutely correct Chris, that’s the reason it’s still available.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

That is actually not a terrible price depending on what the axle is under it? I purchased a 6x12 single axle last year that ran $3,200 new and that was with springs…I would assume the trailer in the picture is less than 2 years old and would have retailed for around $5k-5.5K. Guessing he would take $3700 for it, remember on used stuff asking price is just the starting price. :wink: Almost all trailers made right now are made cheap, a “nice” version of that trailer would run $8K and IMHO not worth the extra money for thicker aluminum and slightly beefier frame.