New tucker wfp showed up damaged

My filter is crooked, and bursh bristles were crushed or something. It happens, whatever :roll_eyes: Didn’t have time to call them direct today but I’m not satisfied. Spending that kind of money I need everything to be flawless. I just hope they don’t make me return it right away I have jobs all next week and a huge job may 1st and I need this pole! Anyone had experience with having to return a system? (Was just going to wait to talk to them Monday but I have a lot of anxiety about this, can’t sleep. So why not try the forum ha) thanks

your filter is crooked? post pictures.

1 Like

Doesn’t look nearly as bad in the pictures, but the metal bracket it’s on is all tweaked. I tried to take pictures of the gap between tires to show how crooked it is

looks like it will function though. good luck. the brush bristles can likely be reset by soaking in really hot water and then hanging to dry (cool).

Tucker is the best company to deal with. No need to feel any anxiety. I’m going to jump into this today and we will get it resolved for you right away.

1 Like

Who is they

hey you’re supposed to be working out at this time i thought.
rhg, i’m sure you’ll get this fixed up for him chris.

hey you’re supposed to be working out at this time i thought

Not on Saturday :grinning:

2 Likes

Good morning.

Sorry to hear your system arrived banged up.

The system should work even though the filter is slightly crooked. If it’s something that can’t be fixed on your end we’re more than happy to just replace it and take this unit back.

We have a 30 day money back guarantee so rest assured we’ll take care of you.

Give us a call Monday @ 303-663-1779 to coordinate and replacement/technical support you may need.

Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Not on Saturday!?

#NoDaysOff !

1 Like

awesome thank you i will call Monday

Looks like you can replace that bracket, if probably just hammer it out with a rubber mallet.

If that filter isn’t exactly straight, it could explode.

2 Likes

Take the filter off, grip the bracket with a pair of channel locks with a huck towel to keep from scratching it, then give a bend to straighten it out. It’s eventually going to get banged around in the truck.

Well I’m not replacing anything they can replace it tho! What irritates me is the box wasn’t damaged what so ever so I looks like this unit passed inspection some how. If that passed i don’t know what else is wrong with It it’s not like I’m familiar with these systems yet

This might be acceptable for you but I just spent everything I got into this system there’s no way I’m accepting this

Wally, I completely understand what you’re saying.

I am very capable of repairing things but when I purchase something specially for the price a lot of this equipment goes for I expected it to come without me needing to do repairs before I start. Crooked, doesn’t line up, spacings wrong, doesnt really matter.

If you purchase something you want it correct, I get what you’re saying.

RHG will take care of you, Shawn is a good guy to deal with.

2 Likes

Completely agree @RHG_Products will take care of you @Wallywindow. I understand you’re frustrated, but I wouldn’t continue to bash someone who has stated they’ll make things right. IMO, you should have contacted him first.

1 Like

Where was I bashing anyone? I’m the type to leave reviews on things I’ll share my whole experience and when they make it right I’ll be sure to share that too. I’m not bashing anyone tho I’m sure they will take care of me I have no reason to believe otherwise

I’m sorry maybe bashing was the wrong word to use.

I guess I’m the type to deal with them first. If they don’t take care of it then I’ll let others know. If you serviced a customer and say accidentally skipped a window. Would you want them to go to google or Facebook first and tell everyone how unprofessional it was that you missed that window? Or would you like them to call you back first? Allowing you the chance to make it right.

I saw it as Wally using this forum to ask others, obviously who have ordered some of this type of equipment how to proceed.

He obviously put his money out there tapping into another method of servicing his clients and is again using this forum as a resource.

I think we all can understand how stressful it can be as a start up investing a good amount of money into a new technology we haven’t used before can be.

2 Likes