New Utility Shell for Work Truck! AND WHATS THIS?

Thought I would at least post pictures of my new shell as I promised I would show them once i got it installed. Next step is ordering Silver Vinyl Lettering, picking up my New pressure washer. Already Added my new 28’ Aluminum Ladder with new Leveloks on the way.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

NEXT GOOD NEWS? PENDING?!? SAY WHAT?

6 Likes

When I used toppers I found the step ladder storage on inside ceiling very practical.

Hinged unit dropped down and swings up for storing would leave more floor space for other equipment.

2 Likes

Thanks, that is a great idea and should work with my setup still I think. I will have my gutter gear in there frequently, sorta looks like this, but now missing the giant ladder and the black storage basket while adding a garbage can. there is about 6-10 inches above that tote!

Things seem to be moving in a positive direction for you.

Your putting the work in, good job.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, they have been. I have had jobs every week since jan 1st. I have pulled in well over my initial goal of $1,000 per month to $2,000 per month. This Shell is already paid off, as well as the Stihl Pressure washer I purchased. Need to order a few more things, other wise I should be able to roll away with 24k in and 10k out and walk with 12k profit if everything goes correctly.

Possibly more, but Im also working a 50 hour a week job at Ace hardware, and we have massive events going on that only I am capable of setting up, and helping with.
Such as our Annual Ladies Night Event, and our corporate BBQ Extravaganza with Big Green Egg, Traeger, Webber, and more!

Oh boy sorry I got into the zone for a moment lol.
Next step is that sign!

Do you like that ladder rack?
I got one of those for my current truck and I hate it compared to the System One I was using on my previous truck.

@BlueLightning08

The picture that make me the happiest to see is the last one!

Can’t what to see it go from “Pending” to “SOLD”…

1 Like

Yeah what about it didn’t you like? My truck is a Dakota so it is lower to the ground, so i have easy workings. I can even lift a 28’ aluminum and a 18’ multi purpose both with leveloks on their feet.

Better than what I did have as you can see in the before.

Thanks, us as well, Sneak peak, they do appraisal tomorrow and we here within 3 days! so woot woot!

1 Like

Stoked to see another Dakota window cleaning truck! I have the same one. Awesome set up for window cleaning. That a 2008 too?

1 Like

Suhweet.

Yep, love my baby girl! 2008 DOdge Dakota SLT v8 Magnum 18-20 mpgHWY 14-17mpg CITY Extra short bed Quad Crew extended Cab. Fully decked out now. : D I installed a full trail light wiring harness, full bed bolted receiver, all LED lights except for blinkers and reverse, FOR NOW! 120k miles