New vehicle, here we go

You bet I did… I rushed it this morning so I could work out of it, and I knew I probably should have waited a few more days lol. It’s good to go now - tomorrow will be a sun up to sun down kinda day for sure, feels good! And yes, for feb it’s great definitely not complaining as it has been a slow start this year.

Bunch of El Nino scare mongering happening over here :angry:

I remember those days when i owned a auto detailing and restoration company in the OC.

someone told me today they heard now they’re calling it a la nina (the dry one) instead lol!

Isn’t it ridiculous? I came home and got in trouble for being sun burnt… In Feb… Haha

Still have people scheduling for the end of March thinking they’re avoiding rain, sigh. Phone is picking up a little bit huh Bruce? I’ll take it, even the annoying last minute “needs to be done tomorrow” calls that I laugh at during the season :wink:

1 Like

@rivet0r that mean green will continue to kink at the connection. mine’s been on the same reel, kinked in the same spot for over two years and is holding up just fine. jus unroll the whole hose when in use (you should do that anyway) and it’s a non-issue.

some guys have experimented with shaping a pvc sleeve to go over it at that spot with a heat gun, but i’ve never seen a great solution to that particular issue. it does like to kink a bit when it’s empty, but straightens right out when you get flow going through it. and there’s a bit of a break-in period too. the pro’s are it practically rolls itself onto the reel and stays just as flexible in sub-zero temps, and man can it take a beating.

i’ve got a length of the other brand they sell- gator hyde- at factory direct hose and i think i like it better than mean green. has a nicer feel and seems to lay out straight a little easier. but they are very similar.

Oh yea its happened to me :scream: Water flying everywhere . Your right about the mean green mine kinks at the connection also. When I’m power washing I have to roll it all the way out. When WFP I usually don’t… sometimes I do anyway depending on pressure.

Like Caleb says its indestructible. I have to say though so is the craftsman at a much cheaper price . I’m just starting to switch out all my connection hoses I was using for connecting to craftsman :+1:

That DI tank is a monster 1 cube I guess right ?

I like the way you got your sectionals . There goin to rattle though you might have to bungee them somehow they will drive you crazy. The pin that hangs down will keep knocking also ugh , but knowing you you’ll figure something out

Option # 2 blast the music :sunglasses:

Looks good man … No Doudt. Killer

Btw what’s your TDS by you ?

1 Like

I think I could have had you beat with my last vehicle. It was an '84 Camry turbodiesel , with 5 speed stick and working cruise control. The toyota diesels are super rare in the US. There were only a couple of model years for the Camry and Corolla that had a diesel option, and they weren’t very popular (I believe their oil-burning LandCruisers sold a little better).

Oh man … My first car I cleaned windows out of was a 94 Camry. I loved that car got it 3 years old off lease and had to use it to clean windows out of.

I was single an the smell of ammonia use to piss me off , but that’s what I was told to use ammonia an soap.

My buckets must of spilled at least 2 or 3 times in the trunk. Till I figured out how to rig it up with out tipping . Wet huck towls everywhere. I was a mess lol.

Oh the beginning days. It was nice being single while it lasted , cleaning windows getting done early Gym/beach. Girls. Ya ya know

Now it’s work work work work eat sleep sleep get up work work work WTF

At least I don’t have "Hey where are yo did you get this done can you go that . I need you to go back an collect this an them go an do that ".

Thanks, I’ll check it out. I need to get to work setting up the new trailer. Spring will be here before you know it.
Joe

Haha, That stinks, same thing happened to me. My first time trying out my last trailer, I turned the hose on and it looked like someone was watering their lawn. Leaks EVERYWHERE. I ditched the thread tape and pipe dope and went to blue loctite. Fixed it right up.
Joe

Just got this from 7-11. Sweet!!!

Now when I tek a piss in the back of the van I won’t miss.

1 Like

I don’t know the name brand. I threw the box out @ 7-11.

I think you have 7-11s by you right ?

They have them right on the counter can’t miss them.

I was like ya buddy I’ll take a couple of those. 7 bucks can’t go wrong.

Nice find, @Majestic66 !
I’d like some of those in my backyard.

Actually, I could think of 100 uses for them.

Wonder how long the batteries last?

I don’t know , but believe it or not there are 3 triple a batteries in there.

Check this out its dark out now. Thing puts out a lot of light

4 Likes

Love it!

Last question, I promise…
What’s the adhesive?

Sticky?
Velcro?
Etc…