New vehicle, here we go

That looks sick

1 Like

Man @rivet0r that van is a dream, looks fantastic. My van looks like a chaotic mess in comparison. I’m officially inspired!

1 Like

Are you doing all the fab work yourself? Looks really smooth.

And it looks like the first pic is a frame for a 1 cube DI tank, am I correct?

1 Like

Maybe I’m just not seeing it, but it doesn’t look like I can mass quote/reply, but thanks guys @Skipper @DaveYogi @GenaroGuzman @Steve

We will see how long it lasts, but I know myself and if I started working out of it right away it would never get done :wink:

@Infinity yes I am, it’s been hard to find time as I’ve been busy and was sick for 3 weeks - phew.

In the third pic in the back left you can see the tank mount bolted up, should work great!

Nick looks good!!

What’s the GPM on that PW , are you going to need a buffer tank , or is it a 4gpm , an hooking it up to residence water source

1 Like

Thanks Mike!

Actually I bought this as a smaller unit, as my 4gpm machine is belt driven and has a lot larger foot print. This is mainly just for screens, and I will have a whip connection that can easily be attached to my 4gpm and use it on scheduled jobs without a problem. I still wanted the 4gpm to be mobile, so I bought this little 3gal/2700psi unit for screens and light stuff.

95% of the time the 4gal is just fine off of source, but once in awhile a place will have crap pressure… maybe this little guy will help with that too.

1 Like

Found some more time to start wrapping up enough to start working out of it while I add more things as I go

6 Likes

You should win an award for best vehicle set up.

2 Likes

If there are going to be any awards, I think we’ll need to have categories.

@rivet0r Nick would win for the home-build category

@buddyo Art would have to win the pro-build category, as well as the “most bawlin’ wrap” category

And then we’d need sub-categories for vehicle types, as well as trailers (flatbed and enclosed)

3 Likes

No doubt! I have serious van envy!

2 Likes

Great setup, you had some really good ideas. I really like the line x and your washer and reel set up. Can’t wait to see the finished product.

2 Likes

Awesome job as usual. What kind of hoses are those linking your reels? The cheap garden hoses I used didn’t even last a year. I am looking for something different.
Thanks
Joe

2 Likes

Joe, not sure what Nick has on his real I’m sure it’s. Top of the line , but also look into mean green had mine for going on 5 years now.

Craftsman from Sears makes a pritty good hose also cheaper than mean green

1 Like

Hey Nick is this going to be a work vehicle , or are you entering this in competitions . Can you just put a. Dirty foot print on the floor for me please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check those out. I had thought about doing the polybraid hose everywhere this year, but that gets pricey quick with all the fittings.
I will do something different though the cheap stuff I had didn’t last at all.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Joe

:wink:

7 Likes

Joe,

I have been using a craftsman rubber hose from sears for quite awhile, it’s actually a great hose and goes on sale constantly.

This new hose is the mean green as I’ve heard great things about it - I have never had or used one until now. I’ll be honest, not that impressed so far, seems to kink super easy - I couldn’t even get it on the reel without it kinking from the connection.

I hit them up about it, and they’ve sent a new one claiming the one I have is or may be defective, and I’m hoping that’s the case but I doubt it.

1 Like

Oh man, took it out today even though I didn’t have enough time to test for leaks and what not.

What a disaster, it was pissing everywhere, DI fittings were too tall and wouldn’t fit so I was wfpless all day and that sucked. I expected some leaks, but it was spraying everywhere. It was more of a test to see if I could flood my van :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just got finished fixing everything and it should be good to go for tomorrow, I’m hoping it’s a better day as I have 5 homes on the book with no time for the same crap as today lol :wink:

1 Like

Its a van not pool! :slight_smile:

Did you test it after the adjustments.

Sounds like a full.day tomorrow!
(Thats great for February)

2 Likes