New Website - check it out

New website is live. Check it out and give me your opinion. I have a ton of tweaks to do, but I know it’s gunna be worlds better than the crap I currently have.

sgwindowcleaning

It’s a lot better but please get rid of the counter. Those were only cool for a few days back in 1997.

Sent from my Panasonic VCR. Please set the clock before responding.

Nah. Not wanting to spend a ton of money. I’ve done insanely well using only word of mouth and free advertising, so the website is just a perk at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

First, it’s good you are getting a website and that is huge. You will learn a lot building your own site and it can be enjoyable.

Now what I am about to say is not meant to be disrespectful BUT based off that response you are the person I want to compete with. Why? Because as a rival I can dominate the market from guys that think a website is a “perk”.

Granted, you don’t need a website to have a great business but you have to ask, what is my goal? How big do I want to be?

My motivation isn’t money. My motivation is helping who I can in the business at the best price possible so I can have the freedom to do what I need to do in my spiritual ministry. I’m content where I’m at right now in my income, so that’s why I say it’s a perk. I don’t NEED one. I added one just as an added way for anyone to contact me for services if need be.

Explain that to me, I’m not following.

Are you offering guidance to other window cleaners, or are you cleaning customers windows?

It is amount money when you work and especially when you own a business even as a solo operation. Guys that just want to make a buck kill the industry. Focus on creating an experience and a great service than “best price”. That expression alone devalues you and your competitor

If you are content then don’t have a website at all. That’s like saying I don’t want to travel but you buy an airline ticket.

While I understand the business is not your priority you need to have a goal. Work goals are not bad.

Cleaning customers Windows. I’m not sure what you’re not following.

Incidentally, the site is much better.

But the “How WFP works” is
one
long/awkward
section
that
trails
off
into
it’s
own…
whatever.

And
has
me
scrolling
down
in
an
effort
to
follow
what
you
are saying.

I guess
I clears up a bit
once you get it
on its own
and your eyes
start to adjust.

But is it worth
the effort?
I’m thinking
"no."

Never said I’m just here to make a buck. Neither did I say it’s not my priority. My business IS a priority, however, I’m not in it to be the “biggest and baddest” operation out there.

lol. I’m with you on this point. I’m working on a page dedicated to WFP, because all of my older clients always ask me if it really works, how it works, etc. I didn’t like the trail off into the netherworlds scrolling down that it does.

I agree with JfromtheD about the WFP article pretty extensive for the home page - maybe a separate page? hyperlink it?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Yup. Working on a separate page right now dedicated to WFP. I didn’t like how that looked on launch. Thanks! :grinning:

The “money is not the motivator” part.

You like the freedom that comes along with ‘being content’ with your income.

Money is your motivator.
The rest, is the ‘perk.’
The perk that comes from being content with your income.

It’s nice to be content, be we still have to be motivated to stay there.

Money is the motivator.

Jason everyone here is to help you but keep in mind that we are trying to see HOW we might help you.

Your comments direct the advice you are given and we are confused as to what you want. I know you want feedback on your site but the direction you want to go will tell us how to give you better advice

Separate it from the other two content tables/watever they’re called.

/Our Vision/ /About Us

. /How Wfp Works/
xx xx x xxxx xxxx xxx.
xx, xxx

Balance the long text below the two shorter text.

I understand that and I appreciate feedback. But I was looking for specific feedback on my website, not how I feel I want to run my business or what my “goals” are. :slight_smile: