Next 3 WCRA Webinars

[SIZE=2][B]2/21 8PM[/B] - Don Marler - [COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]“A Facebook Jedi Mind Trick Even Vader Doesn’t Know About”

[B]3/7 12 Noon [/B]- Lee Knap - [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]“Building a Sales Team Culture Within Your Company”[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]

[B]4/2 2 PM[/B] - April Dodson - [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]To Learn How or to Know How?[/COLOR][/FONT]

[/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]All Times are listed as east coast, please adjust accordingly. Invites will be mailed out to WCRA members approximately 1 week in advance. Cant make it? no problem, all webinars are recorded and saved in the members area for later viewing. Its much better to be there if you can though.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#000000]Not a member yet?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Pick up a membership today and join us on these webinars - [/COLOR]
[/FONT][COLOR=#333333]
[/COLOR]

WCRA Membership - Join WCRA Association - Business

Sounds great Chris. As a member, I really appreciate being able to access the webinar library and get caught up. During the down time I have been able to get caught up on the webinars I missed and soak up some valuable information. I look forward to sitting in on Building A Sales Team Culture in Your Company.

Awesome man. Don Marler and April Dodson were great in NOLA. I saw Lee Knapp at the IWCA convention - she’s absolutely amazing. Looking forward to it!!

Slight schedule change… Don had to reschedule so this month we will have April Dodson on the 27th @ 2 East coast. Look for your invite via email next week.

thanks