Noob looking for price advice. Large apartment project

Hey guys. Have a potential project in town that will be the motivating project to purchase a WFP, potentially. I’m new to window cleaning, within my first year of operating my business. Good friend of mine referred me to a property manager and it sounds pretty good that if I can meet or come in lower then their current cleaner, that the job is mine. There was a 1700$ figure attached to the project. In my limited experience, it looks massive for 1700$, but I may have an inflated outlook being that I lack experience. Have a look and I’d really appreciate any input, I think it would be great experience and exposure for my company even if it is low. I’m fortunate enough that I don’t need to make lots of money as much as gain experience, exposure, and gather great marketing material.

Summary

This text will be hidden

@Beautiful_View would you have any insight thanks

There are individual balcony’s with glass panels on the balcony’s and sliders - how will you be able to access those? Or skip them?

Be wary of pricing lower than “the other guy”, why does he no longer want to do it for $1,700?

Set YOUR price. Have a price per window and balcony set, then multiply that set price by how many windows and balcony sets. Cheaper isn’t always better.

2 Likes

Yea, don’t do it. If you’re strategy is “I’ll price lower” then I wouldn’t hire you.

If you were more reliable, offered a guarantee, had “better” insurance, more experience… what do you offer instead of a low price point that makes YOU the window cleaner to go with…

3 Likes

Becisse they want the balconies included :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the input everyone. I really appreciate it. I felt like it was pretty low for the scope of work. Nice to have that confirmed.

Walk

3 Likes

Hey, while you’re up there…Yea, there’s a price for that too.

1 Like

Walk away