im against it

2 Likes

id prefer our people to take a break and go to a gas station

2 Likes

Only in cases of dire distress

6 Likes

im with you and im always very nervous when i do

1 Like

Me too. Makes it hard to enjoy like I do at home.

4 Likes

Then bring your own reading material.

4 Likes

Always dispose of the evidence :poop:

3 Likes

I think itā€™s better than going number 2 in the yard

3 Likes

Id hold if possible but wouldnā€™t leave the job to go. Had a customer complain saying to another customer (one who referred us) that i spent too much time in the bathroom. I think she was just adding it as a bonus complaint since she was mad about one of my guys breaking a vase! Funny thing is that when i came out my guy tells me ā€œDonā€™t you hate that you gotta cut it short when at a customers house.?ā€ i definitely did. Depends in the customer relationship I guess.

2 Likes

i was washing windows on vacation with a friend and had to go because of strong coffeeā€¦ so i went in the forest/weeds next to the house out of courtesy for allā€¦ next thing I knew the dog had it all over its nose and I freaked.The rest of the story is even worse.

6 Likes

Really this is a topic that you have to ask other peopleā€™s opinion onā€¦

Common sense dictates.

2 Likes

In the past 6 yearsā€¦

a) guy plugged it up, spilled over and in a panic grabbed towels in the bathroom

b) guy stunk it up bad and unintentionally locked the door on his way out. Paid for a locksmith

c) last year we had a guy who would spend 20 mins in the morning and 20 mins sometime during the day in the bathroom. Found out he viewed it has his only ā€œaloneā€ time and was just reading things on the internet.

5 Likes

Ha. I like the first one.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking Fridge from Title on. Waddya think @wcs?

1 Like

ah that one. First time I refunded money.

Employee was embarrassed (only time) so did not inform the client. He rushed out to the rig to get towels. In that time the client stepped in water. Man I knocked that call out of the park.

Guy wanted us off his property. Got him to let us finish it, explained my guys point of view. 2 hours later client called and wanted to pay the full price. Bloody hell. ā€œSir, I am more interested in a long term relationship with you. You have gutters, I want to clean them. You have children I want to lighten up their Christmas. This one is on me to show our integrityā€

he never repeated service.

2 Likes

i like the 3rd one

sorry. but it is,Friday

Thatā€™s classic!

1 Like

ā€¦ carry a little spritzer of XO odor neutralizer or ā€˜no shit sherlockā€™ā€¦

1 Like