Official "Baller House" thread

Ok everybody. This is a thread where you can post the sickest stuff you are working on right now. Only post photos of your coolest jobs (here’s a hint- if the window is a vinyl double-hung, it ain’t baller). It will be fun to see how different markets stack up when it comes to luxury homes. and maybe see some cool architecture and landscaping too.

And no name-dropping. that could get you in trouble.

just discreet photos of sweet homes, condos,estates, even commercial projects if they are sexy enough. bonus points if you can get yourself or your guys actually working in the photo.

who’s going first?

You knocked me out of posting a pic once you said “[COLOR=”#0000CD"](here’s a hint- if the window is a vinyl double-hung, it ain’t baller)[/COLOR]".

haha, yeah i get it. let me clarify. this isn’t a “who makes more money” thread or anything like that. i think you could probably be more profitable if all you did was vinyl double-hungs. it’s just a place to see some cool houses and for guys to show off the unique stuff they are working on.

Ok heres one it gets done may & sept.

Here’s one I quoted for but didn’t get - and I’m still gutted 3 years on!

I found out a local guy won the job - his price was €200!! My bid was MUCH higher!

ok here’s one we do a couple times a year. the guy is in the process of doubling the square footage off the back with a 20k square foot pool house/car showroom

nice rolls in the driveway

Quarterly.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

1 Like

your personal residence doesn’t count larry.

Mine is nowhere near this nice.

4 stories, Elevator, all rooms are Ipad operated from lights to electric blinds

1 Like

nice! the lighting is sweet.

Thanks, No pictures of guys working onsite were taken. We had to sign paper and no cell phones in the home… But I did take a pic at the top while working on the skylights

No pictures of guys working onsite were taken. We had to sign paper and no cell phones in the home…

That’s very common here , I guess with any super high end client

You always know it’s gonna be a sweet gig as your motoring down the driveway and you pass a pool house the size of a cape. Besides the $$ the working conditions have 2 be the next best perk.

Yeah or when you go through a gate and drive a half mile through the woods before you get to the house.

Let’s see some pics [MENTION=362]buddyo[/MENTION]. I know you’re a baller.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Or when you take the elevator to see the skylights!! Lol

Some sweet gigs, guys.