Older Style Unger Hydro Power Leaking

I have an Unger hydro power single unit that leaks under the lid. I don’t remember there ever being a gasket there, and I’ve put a light coat of Vaseline on it to aid turning. The water sprays on the handle side. Any ideas?
Thank you.

Where did you buy it from?

Reach out to the distributor so they can make a warranty claim to UNger to get it replaced. Been major issue with Hydropowers over the past year. I don’t sell them anymore and will talk people out of them as best I can.

Hopefully, you didn’t buy it from discountcleaner or a place like that, even Amazon.

I bought this unit several years ago. It only started leaking this way late last season, but has gotten progressively worse.

Make your own gasket.

I have this same unit and have no problem with it. The O-rings on the hose connector go periodically but O-rings do that. I don’t know about abstaining from them completely, It is a good useful unit.

1 Like

You sure you have seated the top cover on correctly and tightly? Sometimes issues are simple solutions you don’t realize. Perhaps check with Unger if they can get it corrected for you?