Paging Paul Mcquillan - would love to get what I purchased from you

For comparison purposes, here’s a brief quote from page 38 of Paul’s book:

[I][B][SIZE=3]Handle Calls and Problems Immediately[/SIZE][/B][/I]
[I]Not only is it imperative to make sure your customers received an excellent experience, they need to be
respected. I go on forums all the time and see people complaining because some company ignored
them. Happy and indifferent clients are quiet, angry ones are loud. In Cyber world, it echoes far and wide.[/I]

Paul, it sounds like you know what to do, for all these disgruntled customers.

Just do it.

It’s not too late to save face.

I know you’re reading this as a “guest” or as a fake account.

You can stop the bleeding very quickly.

Looks like it’s gone now.

Looks like the window cleaners have hit the warrior forum.

Situations like this are exactly why WCR does not endorse purchasing services from anyone in the WCR community other than those that are a direct transaction with the WCR store.

After the SEO Doug debacle of 2012, we dont put our name on anything we dont have direct control over. If we have the control we can guarantee a smooth transaction. A lot of folks sell stuff on the side here VIA private message. We dont really have to much control over that, but we would prefer it doesn’t happen.

I feel for those that have been taken advantage of, and I hope your funds are returned soon.

How do you know if something is WCR approved?

1. You will see it for sale in our store
  2. You will see trusted partners listed here:

WCRA Member Downloads | Buy Window Cleaning Supplies, Tools, Equipment, Products

I would also like to take a moment to note that although we have no “official” partnership with Kevin Dubrosky listed above. I would put my name on the line any day of the week to vouch for him. He has been a trusted member of the WCR community from almost day 1. I have used his services many times and have been nothing but pleased. If you are ever in the need of his services I can recommend him personally with 100% confidence.

1 Like

Thanks, Chris.

I appreciate that.

looks like their posts have been deleted. lame…

Ripoff Report from July 15, 2011, from someone who got burned by him.

Ripoff Report | Paul McQuillan Good life window cleaning | Complaint Review: 753478

Was a contract signed?
Has anyone taken legal action?

Not just once here yawl, but a pretty standard form of operation !

Dang-It

Ripoff Report | Paul McQuillan Copywriting | Complaint Review: 633919

3001 views we window cleaners LOVE some drama

Brian, you are so cool.
Dale.

Dale-Ski…

[SIZE=3]I don’t think Brain is that cool[/SIZE]…right now ! It must be in in the 100’s down there in the inner Cali area !

Dange-Ster

Oppps not roasting in Vista just baking in the low 80’s !

Brian is a cool dude in a loose mood no matter what the temp.

Feeling the love

Hey Chris. Thanks for that thing a while back. :slight_smile:

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Vigilante Moderator[FONT=Arial] Dange-Mite,[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Okay yawl let’s get back on track with this serious thread, So Hotwinwash/Ryan can get some money back. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]from the… [/SIZE] [SIZE=3]who needs to square things up ! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][I][B]Full-Man lets do it …

Dang-it No Mas

B-Man lets get back on track…

Up-Man stay on track…

Yo C-Man lets not sell !

Okay yawl let’s stay on track, Ryan needs our help… s[/B][/I][/SIZE]o this thread won’t go to the fridge

[COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]“Dange-Mite The Vigilante Moderator”
[/SIZE][/COLOR] LOL

Crazy, sounds like he needs to get his lip swollen up. He probably does not pack the gear to step up though, sounds like a loser who will remain broke to me

Looks like this made it to another forum:

Ever heard of Paul Mcquillan?

The people from the warrior forum called here this weekend to discuss Paul. We were closed…

I returned there call, guess well see what they say.

The posts that had been made over there on the warrior forum were deleted, but Im glad to hear the owners are considerate enough to verify issues with scammers rather than just taking the word of the internet. A good reputation takes years to build and (as we have seen here) only takes a few moments to be destroyed.

**As update on my situation is: I got a hold of Paul and he said he’d mail my $500 refund. Then a couple days later he wants to mail a $350 check and send me my postcard. Im not holding my breath for either, but I’ll keep WCR nation updated.

I don’t think i would have gotten this far if it were not for all you fine folks, so thanks in advance. Regardless of how it turns out.