Photo Shop Tutorial's Help?

I have Photoshop elements 7 but have no clue how to use it. Would anyone like to start a youtube tutorial for making postcards with photoshop elements ? I say elements because it is a entry level version and its affortable. $ 110.00…

To be honest I don’t even know how to size a postcard after a new file is opened.

Have you looked at any of the tutorials already available on YouTube? I’m not sure how many there are for Elements, but there are a ton of really helpful ones for photoshop, so I would assume there would be many for elements.

It seems most on YouTube are for photo editing. I was wanting something more custom on making postcards and other marketings things.

Sent from the truck, bar, lake, game, movie or job site

Lou you can download templates for the size card.you want from gotprint.

I think maybe there was webinar in the wcra for this…

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

There is… In addition to all the cards you get we show you how to edit and alter them.

Chris. I’ve downloaded the Photoshop seminar video twice now, but every time that I unzip it and go to play it, Windows Media gives me the following message: “Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the required video codec is not installed on your computer.” I don’t know if others have had the same problem, but I normally have no problem playing .wmv files through Windows Media Player. I don’t know how to determine what codec I’m supposedly missing, so there’s no way to get it and watch the seminar. Any ideas on other possible ways to get and/or play the file?

A few members reported experiencing this problem, but I corrected it last week. They are now embedded live in the members area for your viewing pleasure.

You can catch the Photoshop one right here:

http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/premium-wcra-member-webinars/15954-wcra-webinar-photoshop-editing-wcr-post-card.html

And you can catch all the others right here:

http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/premium-wcra-member-webinars/

Hope that helps.

Thanks Chris. That helps a lot! I’m able to view it now without a problem.

Does the WCRA video show how to edit only or does it show how to make your own postcards? I wanna learn to make my own postcards and TOMA material.

It shows you how to edit one of our cards, it goes through accessing the layers etc… It does not show you how to create something from scratch.

BUT - with our cards you get a amazing starting point. You can edit and alter them in any way imaginable. Much easier than starting fresh.