Possibly looking for subs. What your advice? In CT

Hey guys so ide like to hear from people who have used subs before. Was it a good experience or a bad one? Is it worth it or is it just headaches. I own a small company and I want to grow but sometimes it’s hard when i have a full time job that take up 8-10 hours of my day. I was thinking I could occasionally use subs to help out. What do you guys think? I live in CT area

My experience, personal and from what friends have experienced is that it is tough.

Many window cleaners unfortunatly are shady. Although, not all but it is a common trait.

Even with non compete agreements, the battle is to what level they are enforceable and court fees to follow thru arent worth the hassle.

Can get some that are good ventures but like a good employee are far between. The ups and downs of finding a good fit that meets the same expectations as you can be a long process.

1 Like

Hi Bryan, I am also located in Ct, let me know if you need some help :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

@highspeed

Great job application!

1 Like

Read this topic and post -

1 Like

What part of CT are you located in ? I would be interested in speaking with you. I wanted to send you a PM but can’t figure it out while on My phone lol

My email is [email protected]