Power Lines

Well the Businesses and residential customers that have gone with CLEAN CUT SERVICES so far have had nothing but positive feed back after we have completed our jobs ...All i know is that we have a great team of workers and we get the job done safely and correctly no matter what obstacles get in the way on the job site. We are a company that adapts and succeeds on every job...Not all jobs are the same unfortunately. Some are more safe then others but we will take on any job and not leave until our clients cleaning standards are met to there satisfaction thank you very much and i wish you all great success ..

Well the Businesses and residential customers that have gone with CLEAN CUT SERVICES so far have had nothing but positive feed back after we have completed our jobs …All i know is that we have a great team of workers and we get the job done safely and correctly no matter what obstacles get in the way on the job site. We are a company that adapts and succeeds on every job…Not all jobs are the same unfortunately. Some are more safe then others but we will take on any job and not leave until our clients cleaning standards are met to there satisfaction thank you very much and i wish you all great success …

What way was the thread supposed to be taken? I took it as you bragging about how you work around dangerous power lines and making it seem that working on concrete will somehow save you from getting electrocuted. When someone turns down a job because they want to decrease their chance of having a life changing accident, it doesn’t mean they are scared. People assess risk differently, your not a tougher, better window cleaner because your willing to do something others won’t. As a side note, I can’t say for sure from the picture but I think I could safely clean those windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You go ahead and do whatever it takes man. Its not my suicide.

Sorry if I offended anyone. Poor attempt at gallows humor. I don’t know how to delete it.