Pressure and water spots

I recently started window cleaning with the xero pro 30’ waterfed pole as well as the xero pure system. I’ve been having trouble getting good water pressure. I make my connections as seamless as possible and when they aren’t leaking i still have barely any water pressure coming out of the pole. Also, not sure if it’s because of the pressure or if it is its own thing but the pole seems to always only shoot water out of one side, and if it does shoot out of the other side it is much weaker.
Also, on a recent job, I was noticing that I was leaving some water spots. My ppm read at 5. To my knowledge it shouldn’t be leaving spots or streaks.

I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Check your water pressure at the spigot, it may not be high enough. You might need a pump. When only one side of the brush has water it means the jets a clogged. And yes there will be weaker pressure when both sides are working. If you don’t have enough flow of water from the brush there is a good chance of leaving spots even at tds of 5 and especially if the water does not sheet well down the glass (aka hydrophobic glass)

2 Likes

Get an over the top rinse bar. You’re probably not rinsing enough. 5 ppm shouldn’t leave spots
You hace a clogged jet.