Pricing help, divided panes / patio screens

Hi everyone. Just wondering if you charge differently for windows whose panes are divided into quadrants (pic attached) than standard pane windows. If so, how much?

Also, how much would you charge for cleaning these screens, and how would you clean them (screen magic?)?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

add 25¢-50¢/ pane to your regular rate. For instance, if you charge $10 for a regular double hung, charge between $12-$14 for a 4-over-4 (what you have pictured). If it’s an 8 pane casement, and your regular charge is $7, then charge between $9-$11. I’m still at 25¢/pane, but the base rates are higher, and I’m pretty fast with cut-ups.

Also, how much would you charge for cleaning these screens, and how would you clean them (screen magic?)?

Never actually cleaned those, but maybe $3-$5 per section (more if they’re really big)? I understand @dexter445 does a lot of those.

Thanks!!

Soap and water on those screens and rinse with a garden hose. I would just charge an hourly rate for them, maybe $75/hour with a 1 hour minimum charge.

Always charge more for more work, those French Windows take more time to detail and clean. I would charge $13/14 per window for those.

Although they look like perfect wfp Windows so they would take as long as trad, I would still charge $13/14 per window in case you have to trad them now or at a future cleaning.

PW those screens and thank me later :cool:

I have always charged everything by the pane and I clean traditionally.

When it comes to exoskeleton French panes I charge $1.50-3. Some exoskeleton ones are plastic inserts you pop off and since there is no stop go I charge normal rate depending on actual size of panes (“small medium large”).

As mentioned above, it is all in the detail and stop go or if I have to be careful to make customer happy!

Screens. I would use a bucket of dawn soapy water and rub it with a hand brush then hose out using the flat spray setting medium pressure and hand dry or air dry. (Wouldn’t use a pressure washer).

Thanks everyone!

On the screens $5 to $10 per screen opening. If they are metal soap and water. Unless u have a 4000 psi pressure washer and a 45 degree tip ur just going to soak their enclosed patio and get thier windows all wet. If the screens r not metal use speedy screen a porch that size I probable would be $75 to $125 depending how many total panels u have but with speedy screen it will only take u 15 min to clean in and out

For the windows, base rate + $1 to $2; whatever your region can demand.

I have done screens like before and because of the furnishings and stuff inside I could not hose or PW without getting everything a wet mess. I used my scrubber with Dawn and water, then had a few bath sized towels to wipe them down. (Be sure the screens aren’t old or ready to pull out!!). They turned out great and I charged my per window price. I should have charged more as it was more work than a traditional window clean.