PWRA Intro to Powerwashing 101

This webinar is going to be about the very basics of Powerwashing for new people looking to get a start in the business or start powerwashing as a add on. It will cover what you need when getting started. Presenter … Continue reading →

More…

You do not need to be a PWRA or WCRA member for this webinar. It is a [B]FREE [/B]webinar specifically for contractors who are new to power washing or are thinking about starting. Spots are limited, so sign up [U]now[/U].

Have you registered yet?

Don’t forget!

Newbie question, are these webinars available to be viewed at later dates or are they a one time thing.
I would find the info very helpful, but can’t participate on date offered. Thanks

Typically the webianrs are only available to view for WCRA members… after the fact… This happens to be an open one for all… But the playback will be limited to members…

i missed it due to work. dang sick people!!! haha…

We are registered and looking forward to it, last year we started it a little, looking to be a great add on!

its tomorrow

doh!!! its not tonight!!! i feel so stupid, haha, but i will have to miss it tomorrow for the same reason. medical field works us 7p-7a, so sick people come first…

damn sick people

hahaha. respiratory therapy is my calling. we are the TRUE air force!!!

Dont forget… See everyone there. It will be fun .

[MENTION=6425]ARCPW[/MENTION]

So for everyone that signed up for this webinar… Its about 3 times the amount of people over booked…

If your super excited to see this, I highly suggest you get in a few minutes early to avoid being blocked out…

What time again?

[MENTION=3164]bc window cleaning[/MENTION]

5PM Your time

whats the earliest that I can get in?

T-minus One HOUR :stuck_out_tongue: Yah im stoked!

Hey Guys thanks for joining tonight. I know I missed a ton of questions tonight just let me know if you have any questions?
[email protected]

@ARCPW

good show, thanks