Race to a Million in sales

Great information. Ill look into that. Did that give you phone numbers, emails, and the person you needed to talk to?

1 Like

It sure does. I still use it to this day. I fill in location and company name, or position and more often than not i get the direct email address and phone number. sometimes it is only one or the other but a very good source!

Boy. Thatā€™s a ton of work to hit ā€˜from get/go.ā€™
The saving grace was you picked up a steady/reliable (and apparently ā€œlargeā€) job.

How fast did you hire/ how many employees did you bring in?

2 Likes

Duh, wfp!

So 4 months of revenue @ 300 thousand with 1 guy an sone part timers .

Whatā€™s your average hourly rate ??

Sounds like a record rate , you should call Guinness book
Is your name Terry Burrows

Thatā€™s the only explanation for this madness

1 Like

@Skipper

ā€œDuh Wfpā€
ā€¦is everyones cure all when they get one then realize its just another tool in the arsenal.

I was trying to put some ā€œhumorā€ in the whole thing.

Its hard to fathom any solo guy even with a few helper pulling that kind of money cleaning glass.

Im not say its not possibleā€¦but very highly unlikely.

ā€œIā€™m not here to judge anyone.ā€

4 Likes

Yupā€¦I guess i should of used one of these at the endā€¦:wink:

5 Likes
  • I never said you were a zoominfo repā€¦

• You should consider your self a superstar with those numbers.

• That great that you want to post here to possible help otherā€¦*(that what this forum is for)

You: so someone does OK their 1st year and its immediately not likely and heā€™s a rep
Me: Im not say its not possibleā€¦but very highly unlikely.

You: good luck to you and Iā€™ll accept your apology someday in the future.
My response: I have nothing to apologies for.

Read the last phrase i typedā€¦ ā€œIā€™m not here to judge anyone.ā€

1 Like

Thats a bummer that you deleted the post, i just caught it before you deleted.

I dont think forum members where trying to harsh your high. I feel that it is just hard sometimes to visualize something that most are not accustomed to seeing.

PS. Thanks for the apology!

It is what is but Iā€™ll keep my business to myself moving forward while still skimming the topics and providing any insight i can to help others.

youā€™re right my plans are pretty successful.

FYI, your edits and deletes are still visible/readable.

Click the pencil and they are thereā€¦

My question was how you pulled it off in year one, not if you werebullshitting or not.

Stand by your posts, we are actually pretty receptive.
No need to deleteā€¦
Have you READ my posts?

1 Like

@Abservllc congrats on your success and your initial willingness to share your methods. unfortunately this forum which is usually a great place can also be quite toxic.
i need to to expand quite significantly very quickly due to my age and financial situation and am wondering about certain types of commercial work but as i have no experience in finding the contacts i could really use some pointers.
please pm me if youā€™d be willing.

@Abservllc just had a quick look at your website and really like it, i am a weebly fan and youā€™ve done a great job of instantly telling potential customers you can handle their challenging jobs professionally. itā€™s also easy to understand how you can get large volume without outstanding internet traffic, the site is mostly a brochure (an excellent one) for the customers you contact.
when i was in photofinishing/photography the instrustry said sales ability was far more important than photography skills and i believe that is true for most businesses.