Recently moved to Greeley Colorado looking for work

HI all… haven’t been on here for a while but hope everyone is doing well. After a year stint in Sun City and Phoenix Arizona I moved back to Colorado. Now I was wanting to see if anyone was needing any help in the Greeley/Fort Collins even Denver area. I have been doing residential work for about 3 years, not to much commercial but I am able to do a great job on both. I am able to give you 100 percent quality and efficient work. I can also do gutter cleaning, pressure washing, snow shoveling, and I can really wash a sun screen. If anyone is interested, please call me 6025968557 Jonathan

2 Likes

Welcome to Colorado. We’re all the way down south in the Denver metro area. I believe @Rich7428 works for a window cleaning company Fort Collins area. 20/20 Window Cleaning. You can check to see if they are accepting apps.

2 Likes

Are you looking for a company to sub work out to you or are you looking for a window cleaning job?

1 Like

I am looking for sub work, if the right opportunity came my way, I can be
an employee. That’s not an issue.

I have family in northglenn, so if the opportunity came up to work in Denver, I would be glad to help. But thank you for the information. I’m going to look up 20/20 and see if I can get some work. I really appreciate the info.

2 Likes

Hi,
I know we will be looking for an employee in the spring time, if you would like to send me your info @ [email protected] i can pass it on to my boss in early march. We currently work through out the front range from fort collins to denver but most of work is in boulder and longmont. I know that can be quite a commute from greeley though. I wouldnt highly suggest it but there is a Fish in Fort Collins that has a lot of work throughout Fort Collins, Greeley and Windsor.

I know Lori at fish would probably hire you. She stays pretty busy. If she’s still there.

Hey Jonathan,

I’ve got quite a bit of work coming up in March/April - commercial work all over. I’ll need to sub a lot of it out. Give me a call if you want.

Sam