Reciprocity5 anyone?

has anyone used reciprocity5 for facebook deals?

1 Like

I noticed they came out of literally nowhere and spammed my inbox incessantly.

I won’t do business with a company like that.

2 Likes

well i came out of absolutely nowhere when i started cleaning seems most come out of nowhere, sorry they spammed you.
they are spoken well of on a facebook group i am on and just wondered if anyone here had experience using them.

Hey @ChrisTripleC . Thanks for sharing! I am the owner. I saw this post when auditing my clients website. Our specializing in exterior cleaning has allowed us to grow rapidly. If you are being spammed incessantly, that is definitely an issue and I will look into that. Our messages always allow an opt out, so I will look into this.

Hey there! My name is Victoria. I am the CEO. I’d love to speak with you about this and see if there are any burning questions I can answer for you. We’ve been in business for almost 2 years now and have helped dozens of window cleaning businesses get consistent business so they can focus on what they do best. Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile:

Yeah, your opt outs didn’t work lol

Just a fair warning considering R5’s track record… if you spam here, I’m the one with my hand on the ban hammer.

3 Likes

So Gabe uses them apparently. That seems a little suspect.