Residential packages

How does this sound;
Deluxe window cleaning: Inside/outside window cleaning of 20 windows. Including frames, sills, and screens. $175
Exterior Window Cleaning: Outside cleaning of 20 windows including frames, sills, and screens. $85
Is this a good deal? How would you count windows? Also how much extra would you charge for any windows above 20?

I’d go higher on the out only, tbh. There is more perceived value in cleaning the outside of the glass. We charge 75% of the in/out price for out only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think 175 is a little too low for the full package In N Out I would at least go 199

Is that 20 windows equal to 40 panes or are you talking 20 panes.

For those doing flat rate pricing based on small, medium or large house - what determines small, medium or large? Is, for example, a small house anything up to 2,000 square feet or anything up to 15 double-hung windows? What about medium or large? I’m just trying to get a line on what prerequisites are being used to determine what fits into what package.

I agree too low for pro. window cleaning

also I wouldnt include screen cleaning and sills …U get way more charging seperatly

I am not sure yet. I am not sure what to count as 1 window. Any ideas?

Really? I didnt think many people charged much extra for that. How much extra do you charge for screen cleaning and sills? If you dont mind me asking or rather how much do you recommend charging?How does this sound?

Deluxe window cleaning: Inside/outside window cleaning of 20 windows. Including frames, sills, and screens. $200
Exterior Window Cleaning: Outside cleaning of 20 windows including frames, sills, and screens. $150

[quote="“Jayrr1:224667”]

Really? I didnt think many people charged much extra for that. How much extra do you charge for screen cleaning and sills? If you dont mind me asking or rather how much do you recommend charging?How does this sound?

Deluxe window cleaning: Inside/outside window cleaning of 20 windows. Including frames, sills, and screens. $200
Exterior Window Cleaning: Outside cleaning of 20 windows including frames, sills, and screens. $150[/QUOTE] I would run those prices as your specials not your normal prices and then up sell on a job. And when you put it on paper make sure you put the expiration date.