Rinse Over or Rinse Within. Fan or Pencil Jet? Rinse on or off the glass? Fixed brush or swivel?

Lucas we are of course happy to take it back if you are not satisfied with it. Can I ask what purification system / method you are using? Im trying to get an idea of what might be giving you poor pressure.

If youā€™re talking about double hung windows then I know what youā€™re talking about. Simply twist your pole so the brush is upside down. The flow from the rinse bar should have no problem getting underneath the top hung. Rinse what you need that way and revert back.

The Tucker Rinse Bar has been working great as long as you appropriately dictate when to use it. I have my brush set up to easily be swapped from rinse bar - fan - jet. The rinse bar does require really good pressure over 2 stories in my experience so far. Also added the swivel this year and so far so good. Iā€™m not a complainer though so maybe other people have real issues Iā€™m not experiencing.

Iā€™ve been using overhead rinse bars for a few years now and they are excellent BUT you really are crippling the concept if you have them on a fixed adaptor. To use efficiently with accurately directed rinse they MUST be coupled with a swivel adaptor.

2 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t have the pressure to do that. Thatā€™s the problem.

What is your purification method?

Swivel, the last thing on the glass should be pure water, so rinse bar or jets for accuracy.

Iā€™ve been using wfp for a bit over a year. Last year I used just the basic Tucker nylon brush with one set of jets. This year Iā€™ve been using the Tucker hybrid brush with two sets of jets. I like it better. But thank God I ordered the Tucker rinse bar a few weeks ago because yesterday I ran into glass curtains that were hydrophobic from top to bottom. They were a nightmare and werenā€™t turning out good. A bunch of other stuff was also going wrong so I called it quits at noon, did some equipment repairs and maintenance, and installed the rinse bar. It saved my life! Today, I breezed through all that hydrophobic glass with excellent results. I do think a bit more flow would be nice (I was working at about 35ā€™ high with a Wayne pump and the water only went about 12" out or less), and I think that the water should angle a bit higher, but all in all Iā€™m definitely happy with the rinse bar.