Rookie Flier Maker Needs Your Opinions Please!

This is a flier I put together tonight and I’d like to get your opinions please. The pics are a bit blurry on the first view that opens but if you click on print preview they are clear and it prints crisp.

Thanks

I don’t like it much. Btw… You might want to save it to a .jpg file for all the computer software illiterates, as well as those who have .pub who might rip your genius of a flyer off. :wink:

posting as a pdf or jpg you wil get better responses

Thanks, changed it to a .jpg

Without you, where would we all be? :wink:

How are you distributing these and who is going to get them?

Well Paul, I’m guessing no where judging by the response I am getting. lol Seriously though, I am going to hand deliver them once I get them back from the printer. I wanted a flier that could go to store managers and homeowners alike. Ya know, kill two birds with one stone sort of thing. But now that it’s morning and I am more awake I’m having second thoughts about doing it that way. I have never done my own flyers before, so I have much to learn and am open to constructive advice.

It’s a heck of a lot better than my flyers. Mine are basic information and a couple specials. I don’t see what’s wrong with it. I suppose it depends on how your market is for window cleaning.

It would be nice if for those that don’t particularly like it (like Leo) that you say why. Saying you don’t like it doesn’t help him at all. Telling “why” might.

Ah, now you are getting it. You cannot use the same ad for resi and commercial.

You need an offer more than anything. Check out my blog if you need some inspiration :slight_smile:

Ah, now you are getting it. You cannot use the same ad for resi and commercial.

You need an offer more than anything. Check out my blog if you need some inspiration :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ll do some more work on it.

Lucked out today. Met a lady who does graphic design. We are going to do a trade because I need good fliers and some other marketing stuff and she has a 2 story house that needs the windows done.

I love bartering…

Agreed, as it’s becoming more popular as well.

Splitting this up residential is super important to do. The message to the homeowner is completely different than the message to store front owners. Over all not to bad… Just split them.

Good Job.

I’d love to see HER design!

I am not able to see your flier. The link opens to a blank page. As a newby I am interested in what will work as well.