S#!t Happens

Pun intended… After a dinner of lintel soup and shredded wheat breakfast I was doing a job and asked the client which restroom I could use. Well , one of the best bowel movements I’ve had in my life!!! After a few squirts if air fresh, opening a window ( would have lit a match if I had one ) and closing the door behind me all I could do was pray she didn’t enter the bathroom. A half hour later I was cleaning the windows in the adjoining bedroom and there it was… She had opened the door and all I could do was sniff the air and put my head down in shame…

At the end of the day she was impressed with the work and asked me to put them down for a fall cleaning…

So embarrassing…

Hope you all are laughing!!!

yup I cant tell you how many times im cleaning a house and the owner steps out to go somewhere and it seems like they are gone forever so I decide that now would be a good time to go #2. as soon as sit down they pull into the drive way or the front door opens.

That’s when my van comes in handy. 5 gallon bucket lined with a garbage bag, a microfiber towel to wipe and I avoid situations like this. Oh yeah!

Get yourself a 6 gallon…comfort height!:o

I have never nor will I take a dump in a customers home…I am sure they wouldn’t mind, but I would rather personally crap my pants on the way to the gas station instead of dealing with the shame of stinking up their home.

Lol! Agreed.

When you have the urge it’s better to take a dump in a corner of the house and blame it on the dog. Oh and just hope they don’t have a 4 pound yorkie

That’s why they make these … use the whole can if you have to !
Carry xtras in your service vehicles

After reading this thread here’s a new tool I’m thinking about adding to my arsenal

http://myshreddies.com/store/flatulence/

“Shreddies flatulence filtering underwear features a ‘Zorflex’ activated carbon back panel that absorbs all flatulence odours. Due to its highly porous nature, the odour vapours become trapped and neutralised by the cloth, which is then reactivated by simply washing the garment.”

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Sounds good but will they conceal the odor from a full load? LOL

I was thinking it could be modified by using an adult diaper underneath, another great benefit to this setup is that there would be no need to take a break, just get in there and clean as you “go” - no more lost profit to potty breaks.

except when a carne asada burrito hits you may not make it out their front door

This thread is hilarious!

I used to do 12-14 hour days of mixing mud for a stucco crew. Would be far out in the middle of nowhere and usually can’t get inside the house, so you had no choice but to get creative.

-Landen

Been there done that what are ya going to do . Like her shit don’t stink! I know its her house shit happens lol it is embarrising though. That’s why I don’t go for that 2nd cup of coffee before a resi job, that’s what does it for me.

No not happing ! I would rather be embarresed.

Time is money for me. I just wear a diaper so I don’t have to worry about what I ate the night before. I will also squat on the front lawn if nobodys looking.

To void this, try flushing while your unloading… So it just goes by quick-that usually works… Tho I don’t use other peoples bathrooms specially clients. Its a no no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s definitely a no no , but sometimes ya just have to go go what r u going to do . It’s only happens two times for me .

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

You pooped peoples stucco mix?

This thread stinks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

I realize this has become somewhat humorous, and I’m sorry to offend, but…

From where I sit, it takes a classless motherfucker to shit in a customer house.

• go find a gas station for god’s sake! :rolleyes:

Dude classless mfer is a little harsh for something that everyone In the
World does if they made a pill I could take so I didn’t have to poopie the two times it happened in 16 years I would of took it .
An those two times I wouldnt of made it to a gas station :slight_smile:
Like the thread says. Shit happens !!

With all that said shitting in some ones house is a no no .

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app