Search Function?

Do you guys know if there is still a search function on this forum? I know there used to be. I looked everywhere but cannot seem to find it. (It’s probably right in front of my face!) Thanks!

Found it. My Ghostery extension was blocking it. Thanks!

1 Like

Cool our new navigation has been an ongoing project. If you notice anything weird with the behavior, please let me know.

@Chris What no arrows???

4 Likes

Couldn’t you squeeze a few more arrows in? Lol

1 Like

Cmon you know I love arrows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually for future reference what program do you use to mark up those screens shots?

I was looking for the search function because I saw a few threads on here a year or two ago about mind mapping. Trying to get back to documenting our systems and processes. I could see some screen shots like that being useful in some instances.

Lol. I could only take so much time away from work!

Checkout Mindnode - I’m using that right now.

And yea those screen shots with markups on them are the best. 60% of our team works remotely; we use them all day to explain various things. They are very helpful.

1 Like

Awesome Screen Shot - Chrome extension.

Cool thanks for all the info. I am trying to work towards having an interactive “mind map” of our business. I do think the basic mind mapping programs will do that, but I am going to try some things with some other programs.