Search no longer works for me

I woulda searched to see if this has already been posted but…well, i can’t.

The search overlay is transparent and when i try to press a search result it registers what’s “underneath” i.e. the rest of the forum posts.

Happening on my Nexus 7 tablet and Galaxy note 5 phone, so far. Haven’t tested PC.

@Alex

3 Likes

Yeah would be nice for mobile if the search just went to a new page.

It was happening to my iPhone 4, as well

Update: Just tried to search and it’s still doing it here.

Same for days

Same here for weeks. Posted a thread…not that you can search for it lol

1 Like

I’m noticing it only works in certain spots it’s transparent and showing the results and to click a link you have to have it in the top position…or so…lol

@Chris. The big dog will fix it for ya

1 Like

Mine too

Yikes that’s messy. Taking a look at it now.

1 Like

Hi guys - please try deleting your cache and then reloading the page. It should be fixed now.

4 Likes

Yup, it works. Thanks!

3 Likes

Tried using the search feature and see it now does a google search. Search results doesn’t bring up anything from the forum.

@Chris @magneticat

1 Like

Working on it thanks guys.

We are rolling out a all new search feature in the next week or so. The awesome google search we have always paid for has been discontinued by google. We’ve known this has been coming for about a year now and have found a replacement we just need to roll it out now.

3 Likes

Hey @Chris the search bar is gone on android…

Thanks for the heas up - yes its completly disabled on mobile while we reconfigure it.

1 Like

Hey guys if you clear your mobile cache you will see the search feature is back.

1 Like

@Chris very slick new search bar! I like it.

Heads up @Chris search function is not working.

@magneticat

1 Like