Sectional ladders .... King!

If anyone’s looking for a half piece, I can help on an “unofficial” basis :innocent:

1 Like

No half piece bottom is a crime! ANd everyone should be able to do 5 if not 5.5…If you do use sectionals then you arent a windowwasher

@c_wininger im not sure if it was you that was looking for a half section, but if so maybe Alex can help. :wink:

Hope you guys had a gud work week…sectionals are very handy,is the only ones i use…

1 Like

lol… Where are they?

1 Like

Gotta click on the pic. For some reason the site is only previewing the top half of pics, lately.

I was thinking the same thing…

@Jhm23
Where the hell did you get those ladders?!?

Could you provide more pics?!?

@Majestic66 and @Infinity
Look at the side rails of his pieces… there’s no rung holes.
Just rivets… I think I would LOVE to test drive those ladders!!

The guy that sold me the ladders ,he use to work in Los Angeles ,he now lives in las vegas ,that’s were i i went to get them…

Yup …now that I clicked on it. I see what your talking about.

He can’t be from the States , if he is who sells those , an what make are they ?

Do they make a half piece :thinking:

Yes more pics please

@Majestic66, @JfromtheD

According to @Chris, there used to be 4 companies that made sectionals. My guess is, these are out of production.

J, why would no rung openings be a plus in your book? For me, it would be no whistling on the top of the car, but I can think of very few people who carry their stack laddders on the roof :smirk:

The downside would be not being able to use those cute little levelock standoffs that go in the rungs. But, I’ve never needed standoffs for my sectional…

Rivets could mean the possibility of repairing loose or damaged rungs. That would be a huge plus for the guys who keep their equipment for life :wink:

Sectionals may not appear to work for everyone…until you own a set. Sectionals are king is an accurate statement.

1 Like

Alex,
I could use 3 or 4 1/2 pieces sectional ladder pieces.
If you can help call 415-382-0999 or email [email protected]

Thanks
Damon

Hi Damon,

This is as much help as I can provide at the moment:

Alex_Lacey
Diamond Squeegee

August 8

Hi Damon,

This is as much help as I can provide at the moment:

[How to build a half section for Metallic ladder and other stuff about what you're doing with a rained out day. :D](https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30785780/windowcleaner.com?p=eyJzIjoiYkFSRXBGcldhaVNTLXViTWJRS01tNGRmVkxVIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDc4NTc4MCxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3dpbmRvd2NsZWFuZXIuY29tXFxcL2NvbW11bml0eVxcXC90XFxcL2hvdy10by1idWlsZC1hLWhhbGYtc2VjdGlvbi1mb3ItbWV0YWxsaWMtbGFkZGVyLWFuZC1vdGhlci1zdHVmZi1hYm91dC13aGF0LXlvdXJlLWRvaW5nLXdpdGgtYS1yYWluZWQtb3V0LWRheS1kXFxcLzM0NTM2XCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiN2JhZTU0NTkwNDIwNGE2OGEzMWZhZmY3NDg2NjA1NTNcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI5ODJhOTA3ZjhmMmQ2NTUyMzU3M2JmNDVmMzBhNWExM2I2MzIzYzc2XCJdfSJ9) [Vehicle Setups](https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30785780/windowcleaner.com?p=eyJzIjoiRjQtaXA2a1dlWkoxLW95TVpFVkZTaDZ3RWd3IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDc4NTc4MCxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3dpbmRvd2NsZWFuZXIuY29tXFxcL2NvbW11bml0eVxcXC9jb21tdW5pdHlcXFwvY1xcXC93aW5kb3ctY2xlYW5lcnMtZ2FyYWdlXFxcL3djLWVxdWlwbWVudC12ZWhpY2xlLXNldHVwc1wiLFwiaWRcIjpcIjdiYWU1NDU5MDQyMDRhNjhhMzFmYWZmNzQ4NjYwNTUzXCIsXCJ1cmxfaWRzXCI6W1wiZDE1NjJjMWIxNjRiMmFkMDA1NDgxMTMwODEzZmFkZTJhYzEwMDU2NVwiXX0ifQ)

100% chance of pouring rain all day. And yes, I’m smiling about the rain. I finally have a chance to catch up on some projects. First of which, I’m finally building a half piece for my stack ladders. I don’t even care to recount how many sketchy situations I’ve endured because of not having a half piece. Metallic Ladder Co. really let their customers down when they stopped making the 4’ mid section. But I will prevail! I plan on updating this thread throughout the day, with pictures and blurbs …

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

SmartWindowcleaning

August 8

Alex, I could use 3 or 4 1/2 pieces sectional ladder pieces. If you can help call 415-382-0999 or email [email protected]
Thanks Damon

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I see you :eyes:

Sup Mike !

Buy a 17 ft little giant and a 24 ft extension ladder. No modifications required. LOL

KISS (Keep it simple stupid.)

BostonMike

Sectional Ladders are old school. :sunglasses:

1 Like