Shecky hopes you are enjoying the show!

The Shecky Show | The New Schecky Finkelstein Fun Time Happy Hour For Kids Show

Shecky hopes you are enjoying the show! Stay tuned for more original and viewer submitted content! Send your awesome content to [email protected] ‪#‎sheckywantsmail‬ ‪#‎hatersandplayerswelcome‬ ‪#‎sheckyshow‬

Not really, went once - haven’t been back. Nothing personal - I just think other things are a better use of my time. If I am gonna waste time, I’ll waste it on WCR lol!

My question is - who are you Shecky? And what is your interest in the Window Cleaning industry?

Lol is it Ben

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

My thought too!

I prefer http://moleandjersey.com/ [MENTION=3418]michaelmole[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]josh_cronin[/MENTION]

I doubt it’s Ben. There is a small group that really discuss and use FTE regularly. A lot of people don’t even know what it means. This guy wrote up a page about “The man, the myth, the legend - Tony Evans!” I don’t see it now, but it was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Haha thanks. I have visited the shecky site a couple times and emailed with a few pics. One of them got used… The “Georgia Genie.” Didn’t get any reply to the email or anything like that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

There’s some funny things on it. The tony Evans pics are hilarious so is tim and moles. I’m interested in seeing what’s coming down the pipe.

Side note I’m curious on who it actually is.

It could be you, your side note sounds like something to throw us off the scent lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Maybe its you [MENTION=5684]IGS[/MENTION]…LOL :wink:

so many conspiracy theory’s…

And I’ve got plenty of time since I’ve been down from surgery…

It’s Mole. He’s already funneling info to the show.

Lets see/…
Domain global information of sheckyshow.com

Main webserver IP address :                              50.63.202.51                  -

[LIST]
[]Country name : United States
[
]State or Province : AZ
[]City : Scottsdale
[
]Location (GPS data) : 33.6119 latitude / -111.8906 longitude
[/LIST]
thats a godaddy ip too

[MENTION=6741]wcs[/MENTION] Ya got me!!!..it all started with the Roswell incident

Musgraves…

Here use this

[video]You're Gonna Die, Clown! - YouTube

i’ve seen shecky’s artwork. and [URL=“http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/attachments/marketing-advertising-sales/11869d1389560616-new-logo-ideas-imageuploadedbywindow-cleaning-resource1389560616.658163.jpg”]i’ve seen yours.

there’s no way it’s you.

Like 3 people have asked if it is me. I’m flattered, but it is definitely not. On my honor.

The content is funny. The pic of me and Tim Fields is hilarious actually. I think the site is sort of like The Chive. Who cares WHO it is, as long as it’s funny or interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Perry Tait gets my vote

Maybe its Dust Off Therapy I have not seen him around in a bit. just another idea to think about…Hmmm:p

I giving this shecky thing way to much attention…

come on somebody start a new thread I want to read and learn something new and useful on my day off!

Who the Becky is Shecky?