Shoe odor after getting wet

I have a mountain of wool socks for hunting so that just kinda happened by accident, but I bought one of these because my business is 90% pressure washing and I sub out almost all of my window washing. By the end of the day my muck boots smell like a Walmart bathroom. In the morning, my boots have literally no scent in them whatsoever thanks to this thing. I’ve used it to dry Nikes after the gym too and no scent at the end.

Worth every penny.

2 Likes

Two words. You stank.

@WVWindowWashing

I use the same thing that that Brodie use’s to dry my boots or shoes it works wonders over night.

Carry the extra pair of shoes to switch out mid day.

Use odor eater inner soles, they work well.
Depending on what type of window cleaning you do will determine how wet your feet get, high rise is the worst your toes are constantly getting dripped on and when using you feet to grip they will get torn thru quickly and you feet will be quite wet all day unless you have waterproof shoes, I used to wear mack boots they were insulated, water/oil proof so comfortable and lasted for over a year.

Wow sweet idea!

2 Likes

could be your shoes are not sweat laden enough . iv noticed that shoes stink in the initial couple of months of use but there seems to be a point where theres so much salt build up deep into the core material that shoes dont stink anymore .

Tie a grocery bag around them. Waterproofed :grin:

2 Likes

Haha…grade school days when it snowed and we forgot boots…plastic shopping bags around our socks and then put shoes on over it and go out and play!

1 Like

Bought me some of this earlier this year. Great for my stinky kids shoes as well!

1 Like

Classic!