Slogan

My question is do any of you have a slogan and if so what is it? My company name is Clear View and I was thinking of making my slogan. “Make the clear choice” Or “The clear choice” What do you guys think is this to simple or is it great? Thanks.

How about “For the best view, call Clear View.”

1 Like

clearly the best

What are you seeking to accomplish with a slogan?

Mine is “You’ll like what you see.”

Customer Satisfaction Is Our #1 Priority.

let me clean your glass or ill kick your ass

Haha nice boss. Its a hard decision so i might just think about it for s while. Thanks for the input though

I posted a slogan and then saw Mike has already posted it.

Best View Services “the friendly professional”

I did a survey with all kinds of slogans 20 years ago and this was the winner by far.
Back then I was Best View Window Cleaning.

How about “Your pane is our pleasure” James?

I’d love to hear input from Kevin and/or Paul with regard to the value of a slogan.

paul wrote a blog on this a while back. its pretty decent advice.

Something I saw the other day.

INCREASE YOUR CURB APPEAL WITH LUCKY or

GET LUCKY

BETTER TO BE GOOD THAN LUCKY

Honest Feedback ok - I think most Slogans can be a little Cheesy. And often times too " Cute " or plain stupid. Like the local Buy Here - Pay Here TV Commercial. But that’s just me.

How about “Kicking glass, can we take your name?”

1 Like

I can agree that they can be cheesy for sure. I wonder why the most successful company go that route. Got to something behind it.

Our slogan is “we take care of the view you work so hard for”.
I’m not crazy about it but its all we could come up with. I think its just fine to be without one personally.

I think everything we do should have a reason or benefit. I guess I will do an internet search to see what the psychology behind it is.

1 Like