Smart Watch Yes or No?

Those who have a smart watch have you found it helpful or meh?

• Increased productivity
  • I wear it for fashion
  • Waste of Money

0 voters

My phone tells me time

2 Likes

A smart watch would be really useful if I didn’t already have THIS

7 Likes

4 Likes

I like Apple Watch quite a bit. Ladies version the big one was to big. I like it a lot mainly to track excersise and keep me moving. It nudges you to stand up (helpful for desk jockeys)

2 Likes

I have the Galaxy Gear S2. It was fun for a little bit, but now I haven’t plugged it in in over a year.

2 Likes

I suppose it’d be fun for desk jockeys, but I wouldn’t want to wear a 300 dollar watch on my wrist only get to scratch it on a brick house. I’d rather pay 50 bucks for a decent date night watch, and then 250 on ammo

3 Likes

Is the ammo for date night too?

3 Likes

You know it. Better yet, use your cell phone instead of a watch and save $300 for ammo. That’s not a bad date night at all.

2 Likes

I’m no desk jockey and I love my Apple Watch. They’re pretty durable. Mine gets banged around quite a bit while working and there are no major scratches on it.

I know I could live without it but I’m glad I own it. It’s super handy for tracking activity and exercise.

Both my kids and my wife wear activity trackers also. It’s cool to compare at the end of the day. Keeps us all motivated to move!

2 Likes

Considering I got the cold shoulder for not taking my wife out to the range a month ago, yes yes it is XD

I was always the kid that could get anything scratched up, this is why I invest $60 for a full phone case, why spend 500 bucks on a phone and pay $10 bucks on a phone case

My wife does too, just be sure not to use a McDonald’s tracker … or use an S7 note for that matter

1 Like

I really like reviewing my heart rate data at days end. I like to try to match up spikes with what was happening around that time. Stress, screaming kids, family functions all cause spikes. :grinning:

3 Likes

My doctor / bar owner buddy had a breathalyzer back in the day.

We used to have fun with it on crazy nights, seeing who could blow the highest BAC.

Thats kinda how I use the stress test meter on my phone.

Something I noticed:

Last year I pinned the stress meter in the reds every time I used it. This year, I am in the greens lol.

2 Likes

Did you downsize your business last year?

Yup, 3 trucks to my wife and I, 3 days a week.

Also, we learned to spread the 462 work out instead of trying to build 2 websites a week. That worked wonders.

3 Likes

Nice. Employees are the worst. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would probably love it but I also love my Gshock watch that I have now. It would be great for seeing who’s calling, adjust music, see emails coming in, read texts all while keeping phone in the pocket. That would absolutely help with productivity.

Maybe I’ll get one and wear the Gshock on the other hand!

1 Like

I have a FitBit Blaze. Put a screen protector on it and beat the living snot out of it and get it wet from sweat and wfp use everyday and it still works great a year later even though you can barely see through the scratched up screen protector.

I like the step counting, floors climbed and heart rate functions.

My favorite part though is the way it shows me texts and lets me know who’s calling without taking the phone out of my pocket while working.

2 Likes

Aha that’s how your crushing me in steps everyday. Its counting your wfp arm movement as steps :smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

I have a Garmin watch that I use to to keep track of running…not that I run particularly fast or far, but it distracts me from the fact that I am actually running.

1 Like