Soft washing houses and driveways

I’m getting into the pressure washing business side now. I’ve watched 100 videos of companies just spraying something on roofs and driveways that take the mold, mildew, and bad grease spots off of driveways without pressure washing. And it’s seems faster and doesn’t mess roofs up of siding. What is the product there using. Thanks

BLEACH. Also known as Sodium Hypochlorite (SH), pool shock, Love, etc.

Driveways should get some pressure with a surface cleaner to remove the dirt effectively.

Thanks

Have you see the agent blue concentrate power washing or any of the other agent products for pressure washing?[quote=“Michaelstingley1287, post:1, topic:50034, full:true”]
I’m getting into the pressure washing business side now. I’ve watched 100 videos of companies just spraying something on roofs and driveways that take the mold, mildew, and bad grease spots off of driveways without pressure washing. And it’s seems faster and doesn’t mess roofs up of siding. What is the product there using. Thanks
[/quote]

Read up on pressurewashingresource.com, the sister site to this forum. Tons of great info in the archives, and very knowledgeable guys who are happy to help out those willing to do the basic research first.