Sore Elbow

I am pretty sure that my elbow issues are coming from doing so much waterfed work. I’ll admit that I am not too good at switching arms and usually scrub like crazy so that is not helping my elbow I am sure.

[MENTION=8040]JYWindowGuy[/MENTION]If you pre wash with hot glass gleam 4 you ll cut the scrubbing out Great dissolver

Thanks! :wink: But seriously “Ibuprofen” has help me in the past, I was hoping [MENTION=3025]pagliachi[/MENTION] would just give his Dr. a ring to make sure that it would not be an issue.

Safety first as we say!

I found after 45 years cleaning windows it was the scrub sleeve full of water . So I have used a Garden sprayer to apply the water and a cart. To hold everything . At 62 no problem with arms or hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource killer job

great advice! Please post a pic of your cart set up. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

That it does. Great song, BTW.

sprayer

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource killer job

1 Like

Got it going, we’ll see how this works.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I just got diagnosed with tennis elbow by an orthopedic surgeon, sounds like it is basically from the repetitive motion of lifting my wetbar/squeegees out of my belt. Cortisone shot and rest is the fix. Damn getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I would highly recommended taking a dose of fish oil everyday. It really helps to lubricate the joints in the whole body. I take 3 pills in the morning then 3 at night before bed and I can tell a worlds difference when I don’t.

You can get them at pretty much any supermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

1 Like

If you have that kind of pain, you might have what I have. It’s an infection. Insurance-company doctor’s won’t fix it. It can be cured with antibiotics. PM me if you would like info.

Man my elbow is bothering me so bad , any good remedies for tennis elbow ? Thx

Rest it, ice it, arnica ointment.

1 Like

I know a window cleaner that started going for “dry needling” treatments. He said it helped tremendously.

Accupuncture, right? I have an appt to try that on my aching feet in a few weeks.

Hopefully I get some rest now that the thanksgiving rush is over , arnica I’ll give that a try

A window cleaner’s best friend!!

i’ve solved carpal tunnel issues, tennis elbow issues and shoulder issues in very short order with this glove and the you tube exercises, great thing is if you’re on top of it sooner than later i’ve always found i hardly even start the exercises and all is well again. I cannot say enough good about this product and it’s approach of merely exercising the opposite muscles. Don’t let things fester until there’s even bigger problems, try this first!!

RESTORE Your Hands, Wrists and Elbows with FLEXTEND.

1 Like