Sore Elbow

My elbow has been reminding me that it’s there for the past few days.
Had to take the day off for today due to my elbow sticking a needle into a nerve ( or so it feels)
Dr.s Appointment not till next week.
So what type of sleeves, exercises, herbs, pills do y’all use to mellow out joint pain??
Boilmakers just aren’t cutting it!!

F.I.Y:
This is NOT my squeegee or masterbation elbow :grin:

Pax

God must love ignorant people
Cuz he sure did make a lot of them…

Try to use both hands while working. This helps a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

… and for that other thing you mentioned too…

Are you fingers going numb too, like your small finger?

The next time [MENTION=3025]pagliachi[/MENTION] calls and asks me to lend him a hand I’ll have to think twice.

Copper tommy or tommy copper sleeve, forgot which one it is. Also have this belt type thing that has a cushion, tightens down over nerve in forearm, forgot what that’s called also. I forgot cause haven’t needed in a year. Get a rubber ball and squeeze or rubber band and wrap around fingers and flex. That helped to point I could ditch the sleeves.

The ulna collateral ligament . I told you no more than 110 windows a day you were suppose to be on a window count.
Shut it down we need you for the spring.
I heard a lot of good things about copper fit. Copper Fit - Compression sleeves for painful, stiff, sore, and working knees or elbows

I’m sure the Dr will teach you some exercises you could do to strengthen that area. Rist rolls . Band work , and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Inner or outer side?
I never had what Mike mentioned, but he was quick to answer, so I assume he speaks from experience.

The closest thing I had was “Tennis Elbow” last summer.
I couldn’t figure out why or how it happened.

Turns out it has nothing to do with tennis and is found more in weight lifting.
Bad form on “curls.”

Then it hit me… I was building a privacy fence, proudly (arrogantly) by myself,
and was carrying 8 ft panels of fence, alone.

Hence, the angled outward “curls” to balance them jacked my elbow up for about a month.

one of the lightest [yet very good scrubbing power] is the SYR tiger sleeve it is blue and white. occasionally i switch to a different make and boy does my body tell me oooo noooo

I just ordered two of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Ibuprofen has helped me in the past, It my help you until you see your Dr. (consult your Dr. before using any over the counter medicine)

Go to your local pharmacy and get a band for tennis elbow. Wear it while you sleep as well.

My left elbow was giving me a lot of trouble last fall, but this year it hasn’t been bad.
This year it’s my shoulders. They have very high mileage on them :wink:

Getting old sux
Neil Young - Old Man - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

You can get the Good Stuff under the counter…

:smiley: That was good…

“Take this over the counter pill, until you can get to your doctor.”

• “wait. Don’t take this over the counter pill, until you see your doctor.”

A lot of guys talk about getting good relief by switching to a Wagtail squeegee.

1 Like

[MENTION=3025]pagliachi[/MENTION] straight pulls end your elbow shoulder and wrist pain increase your speed