Speculation: Moerman's next-gen tools

https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/professional-squeegee-hard-rubber-12-pack.html

1 Like

A tool packed with features like this will never be able to accommodate all of the variables in relation to individual users techniques and rubber preference. If you learned your craft with traditional gear and brand x rubber, and muscle memory has you dialed in to your technique to the point you canā€™t make yourself change, then this wonā€™t be a good tool for you. Nothing wrong with sticking with what works.

2 Likes

My wishlist:

End clips - Fully clipped or fully clipless. I donā€™t care for the ā€œsnugā€ fit as it seems to encourage bunching.

Excelerator Jaws Geometry - Thick bottom plate makes clean overhead closeouts on commercial frames more awkward than they need to be.

Channel/handle Detent - No other handle Iā€™ve owned allows the channel to slide. The user is not to blame. Even wagtails with a friction-only fitment do not move.

Better rubber - A minor gripe. More longevity would be better.

3 Likes

That is encouraging. Iā€™d be curious to know how well their R+D money is offset by unit sales.

My wishlist: a washer with a swivel handle.

1 Like

I agree 100% on all pointsā€¦wellā€¦the handle sliding? Only ever happened a couple of times with me but yes a small indent would add peace of mindā€¦

1 Like

I use a second Excelerator/Fliq in one hand and a bare Excelerator in the otherā€¦ :slight_smile: I do have a lightweight Wagtail one that Peter Erken (windowcleaningworld.com) still sells). Itā€™s like a traditional scrubbing bar with Wagtail handle and disc attached.

1 Like