Sprayway

cute isn’t it?

3 Likes

That’s adorable! Where’d you find it?

It would make for great favors for customers. Could get some custom stickers made to wrap it with your own logo and contact info

$1.00

1 Like

home depot

$1.00?!?! Exactly what its worth. :slight_smile:

oh it’s worth way more to me to have a tiny can that fits in my tool bag

1 Like

I use that for the interior windows of my truck and car, but are they useful for the industry?

Yes it works good for removing storefront holiday paint.

• spray and let dwell
  • then scrape

Easy breezy!

1 Like

I use it for 2 things:

1. Car dealerships that use dry erase markers on some office windows (to record sales info). I spray away, and wipe off with a towel, then soap and squeegee. I feel like it keeps my strip washer from getting full of little black marker flecks.
  2. Some awkward high interior Windows with insanely deep sill ledges. I spray on micro fiber then wipe the dust off the Windows.
4 Likes

Leaded glass, on a Unger indoor pad for skylight interiors, in homes where people smoke inside.

2 Likes

Interior French Doors… so much fast than a squeegee

4 Likes

Between Pella storms. Spray, squeegee, detail, and the leftover solution evaporates very quickly so you don’t have to wait to reinstall the storm.

1 Like

dry steel wool faster yet

1 Like

There are a few uses! :wink:

1 Like

yes except with oils it smears…
Ok i will admit this as well and will probably get crushed by the traditionalist lol
We were getting killed on our hourly rate when we did windows with traditional frenches… squeegeeing them and then having to go back and touch up was killing our efficiency… so we started WFPing all exterior frenches and using Sprayway on all interior Frenches last year. Not only have we not seen a drop in quality, but we are 40% faster on the jobsite and charging the same price :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

I have a home that I clean quarterly. The husband is a smoker - and diabetic…go figure. The first three or so times I cleaned it my water, scrubber, and detail towels were yellow with residue! Now he smokes less and it isn’t as much of a mess. Ugh, nasty habit.

I’m going to give it a try. I get killed on french panes as well. Most people have dogs in Austin so the dry wool is not an option most of the time.

I have french panes in my apt, and did some testing with Sprayaway, dawn, and dry 0000 steel wool. Wiped some greasy fingerprints on the glass first so I had something to clean. Got best result by far with the Sprayaway, and was fast. The steel wool didn’t remove the fingerprints very well, but in a situation where that was not on the glass, I think it would work very well. Using dawn and a scrubber was a decent result (I thought), but this morning i noticed some drips even though I tried to detail like I was getting paid. Mostly operator error, I guess, and by mostly I mean 100%. Definitely an area where I need to improve.

1 Like