Squeegee rubber

what are some telltale signs when it’s time to change the rubber in your squeegee?

If u are leaving streaks. If your edges are rounded over on your rubber. On your larger channel sizes you have to change them quite often depends on how many windows u have down with that rubber or if you are not doing a ton of windows how long u have let it sit. If it has set for a while it Will get dried out and it will not work right as well. But u can usually take that rubber and trim it down to your smaller channel sizes. And it will work fine. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

This is amazing. Thanks 4 yur post man

… The sun came up.

[MENTION=1912]Matthew[/MENTION] what happen to the monkey with the squeegee ?? I love that pic

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Thanks for replying Chad. I’ve been having trouble leaving behind dirty windows. I think it’d time for new rubber.

thanks for the info Chad. I think it’s time to change the rubber.

My rule of thumb. If you have to ask, its time to change the rubber :wink:

Thanks for the reply Alex.

Happy to help.

I change my rubber out everyday. I also tie it in a knot when I’m finished with it. Nothing worse than trying to use an old rubber. Lol. But seriously, having fresh line is just as important as having fresh water. I do this for residential cleaning. You will tear up your rubber more quickly per window.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource